Project and programme management for public sector transformations (cloud solutions)
We are experts in project and programme management for cloud transformations. We understand organisational needs and communicate clearly. We shape business cases that help you transition to a more effective cloud-based future. We have experience in complex UK implementations. We’ll identify and define your future, and then deliver it, too.
- Identification of legacy ERP systems suitable for cloud migration
- Cloud-based active directory system design and architecture consultancy services
- Detailed Planning ahead of transition to cloud services
- Advice on programme and project management best practice
- Advice on the viability of potential governance frameworks
- Guidance on technologies for integration with cloud services
- Specialist input on ERP migrations, data centre consolidation and standards
- Iterative design, continuous improvement of existing cloud services
- Present business cases, creating solutions to meet public sector goals
- Expert guidance to support key strategic decisions
- Providing a critical path of activities before a cloud migration
- Proven track record of delivery, consistently add value to clients
- Experienced in implementation of cloud solutions
- Enable understanding of complex IT landscapes for transformation readiness
- Supports transformation throughout, from current to future state
- Provision of project and programme management specialists, facilitating controlled transformation
- Delivery-focused teams supporting the full project lifecycle
- Effective resourcing of quality candidates to meet specific needs
- Sourcing, training and nurturing only the best talent
- Focused on milestones to drive project performance
£300 per person
- Pricing document
- Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card
- Service definition document
- Terms and conditions
Bromley & Sar Ltd
|How the planning service works||
Bromley and Sar provide planning services for the implementation of cloud hosting and cloud software. Our planning services include business analysis, solution design and security architecture.
Within the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC), it is important to define the process for planning, creating, testing and deploying information systems. Before planning can commence, a clear strategy for the target state must be defined and communicated to key stakeholders. With a clear vision and strategy of the target state defined, scoping of the work to transition can then commence. Vital to successful scoping is understanding the business needs requirements and considering key delivery teams' backlogs.
Bromley and Sar provide expertise in Transition Strategy, Planning, Training Needs Analysis, covering the following areas: People, Process, Technology, Governance, Data, and Security.
Our planning services for cloud implementations provide vendor recommendations and identify additional considerations to enable successful transitions.
|Planning service works with specific services||No|
|Training service provided||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||Yes|
|How the setup or migration service works||
Bromley and Sar provide a suite of products to guide buyers through a cloud migration. Our migration services include set up and transition to cloud services.
A big advantage of cloud services is in reducing risk when preparing for a migration. With the ability to provision cloud environments simply, full migration rehearsals are made easy, in contrast to physical compute.
Preparation is key when moving legacy IT systems to cloud. Bromley and Sar advise on effective and tailored test services and can support activities such as: Business readiness assessments, Governance, Data Migration Rehearsal, Data Migration live transitions, Migration Strategy, and Monitoring.
|Setup or migration service is for specific cloud services||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||No|
|Ongoing support service||No|
|Service constraints||Service constraints are covered in Bromley and Sar's Terms and Conditions.|
|Email or online ticketing support||Email or online ticketing|
|Support response times||Within 24 hours during working hours, within the working week.|
|User can manage status and priority of support tickets||No|
|Phone support availability||9 to 5 (UK time), Monday to Friday|
|Web chat support||No|
|Support levels||Bromley and Sar provides 1st and 2nd line support and an escalation point. Support costs are included within SFIA rate card day rates.|
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Conforms to BS7858:2012|
|Government security clearance||Up to Developed Vetting (DV)|
|Price||£300 per person|
|Discount for educational organisations||No|