Cloud Security Roadmap
The Cloud Security Roadmap workshop is a lightweight, stand-alone activity that can be run at any time during a programme of work. The roadmap document offers technology recommendations for high priority concerns. It is used to align security-focused deliverables with other activities that form the migration to the Microsoft cloud.
- Align Microsoft 365 security capabilities with business requirements
- Consideration of all Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS) capabilities
- Covers common risks (e.g. accidental data leakage, credential theft)
- Specific technology recommendations (e.g. Azure MFA to mitigate credential theft)
- Microsoft 365 security technology education
- Industry recognised data (e.g. Verizon Data Breach Investigations Report)
- Inform business cases for purchasing Microsoft 365 or EMS licenses
- Determine a relative priority order to mitigate significant risks
- Understand what risks are and are not mitigated
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.