EntServ UK Ltd part of the DXC Technologies Group
DXC Technology NHS Digital Worker - Robotics Process Automation (RPA)
DXC's NHS Digital Worker provides the NHS with on-demand robots (Robotic Process Automation) from a NHS compliant cloud leveraging reusable assets driving cost reduction and process improvement in in clinical administration, HR and Finance with no upfront fees on a fully variable model achieving in year payback.
- NHS Compliant Cloud based Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Re-usable assets in expanding catalogue of process automations
- Fully variable consumption based model
- Rapid delivery of self-financing proof of concept
- Fully compliant with all NHS security and regulatory standards
- DXC's Automation Factory for rapid cost effective development
- Real-time management and workload orchestration
- APA platform is designed to deliver RPA and AI technologies.
- Rapid deployment of Robotic Process Automation in the NHS
- Reduction in complexity and up-front costs of deploying RPA
- Massive reduction in administrative burden
- Pay-per-use model means NHS get predictable monthly price
- Re-usable assets reduces development costs and time to deploy
- No up-front consultancy or investment in infrastructure and resource
- Process discovery and capture tools, to unlock automation opportunities.