Our approach helps build a foundational multi-agency data sharing capability by creating governance and design principles; providing policy and legal support; and conducting proofs of concept. This culminates in an operating model that helps instill confidence and build momentum among stakeholders by demonstrating the ‘art of the possible’.
- Creating cultural, organisational, and technology change to unlock information sharing.
- Whole system Operating model focused on incremental and sustainable sharing
- Use cases that deliver value and fast to implement
- Recommending vision, objectives and governance arrangements
- Capability recommendations to create data sharing processes
- Analysis to help determine what data can be shared
- Reusable process to confirm data access and right of use
- Range of reusable tools/templates, process documents and industry examples
- Experienced leadership, technology, and governance resources
- Access to experienced analytics, policy and legal resources
- Increased ability of programmes to view citizens holistically
- Ability to better tailor services to specific customer needs
- Improved ability to identify persons at-risk in a timely fashion
- Citizen-centric approach to analytics and delivery improves accessibility to services
- Transparent procedures and accountability driving better outcomes and lower cost
- Decreased cost per customer transaction increasing efficiency
- Faster delivery increasing customer satisfaction and improving case worker morale
- Improved ability to identify fraud and error within/across programmes
- Increased confidence about sharing information with other parties
- Awareness of the changing regulatory environment and how to respond
£260 to £2400 per person per day
KPMG G-Cloud Team
|How the planning service works||KPMG helps clients identify and develop 'use case' options and pilots to test how data can be used to tackle dependencies. We provide legal advice and support on data sharing, and offer guidance on governance and design principles to enable effective planning of Cloud-based public services|
|Planning service works with specific services||No|
|Training service provided||Yes|
|How the training service works||We provide information sharing, privacy, and security training to workers across commercial and government including IG Toolkit, Cyber Essentials, and GDPR. We offer separate levels of training for workers, managers, and leaders.|
|Training is tied to specific services||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||Yes|
|How the setup or migration service works||Creating local capability to embed a new information sharing culture, processes, and technology: KPMG delivers incremental modulated capability building sessions to ensure those at all levels within organisations have the skills and attitudes to capitalise on data sharing opportunities safely, proportionally, and effectively.|
|Setup or migration service is for specific cloud services||Yes|
|List of supported services||Most private and public sector providers across the UK/ internationally.|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||Yes|
|How the quality assurance and performance testing works||Completing GDPR and DEB readiness assessments: using our tested approach to assessing compliance with incoming legislation we can help ensure the policies and processes you select are fit for purpose in the new regulatory future. We also provide assurance over the design of new information sharing operating models and technologies.|
|Ongoing support service||Yes|
|Types of service supported||Hosting or software provided by a third-party organisation|
|How the support service works||We have a developed relationships with partner suppliers of information sharing software and technology. We have internal assurance and management methodologies which we can share that help ensure we can successfully select, implement, and monitor software and services.|
Customer must provide a high level understanding of process.
The role of the cloud service must be understood.
Requires access to customer staff including IT and process owners.
Conflicts may exist for KPMG audit clients.
We will rely on documentation and explanations provided to us.
Management remain responsible for reviewing and accepting risks and recommendations.
Any requested scope changes mid review must be formally accepted.
Our services don't constitute formal legal advice unless specified in-scope
|Email or online ticketing support||No|
|Web chat support||No|
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Other security clearance|
|Government security clearance||Up to Developed Vetting (DV)|
|Price||£260 to £2400 per person per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||No|