Scube's HR Management System offers a wealth of modules to suit the needs of your business. This highly used system is feature-rich, direct and gives a key HR management platform along with free documentation and entry to large community of users.
- Customisable Dashboard
- System Administration
- Personal Information Management
- Leave Management
- Time & Attendance Management
- Recruitment Management
- Performance Management
- Available on multiple devices
- Secured Environment with 2 step authetication
- Both Android and iOS App
- Feature Rich
- Highly configurable
£10 to £20 per licence per month
- Education pricing available
- Free trial available
R P Pappu
|Software add-on or extension||No|
|Cloud deployment model||Private cloud|
|Service constraints||Nothing as of now.|
|Email or online ticketing support||Email or online ticketing|
|Support response times||24 Hours SLA|
|User can manage status and priority of support tickets||Yes|
|Online ticketing support accessibility||None or don’t know|
|Phone support availability||9 to 5 (UK time), 7 days a week|
|Web chat support||No|
|Onsite support||Yes, at extra cost|
Level 1 - Email support, FREE of cost
Level 2 - Telephone support, GBP 8 per hour
Level 3 - Onsite support, from GBP 50 per visit
Dedicated Account Manager for Corporates and Enterprises.
|Support available to third parties||Yes|
Onboarding and offboarding
|Getting started||We use online training and if the strength is more than 5 then we can provide onsite training.|
|End-of-contract data extraction||
1. CSV formats
2. We can help migrating in to new system
3. If the format request is placed then data can be delivered in the same.
|End-of-contract process||Licenses, Training and Email support are included and any further request is chargeable.|
Using the service
|Web browser interface||Yes|
|Application to install||No|
|Designed for use on mobile devices||Yes|
|Differences between the mobile and desktop service||This is still under development.|
|Description of customisation||This software is fully customisable from fields to services. Users can opt for the services they would like to use and can freeze those which are not needed.|
|Independence of resources||Our application is hosted on high end servers and has capacity to handle multiple sessions and thousands of users. We monitor the capacity and application efficiency as well.|
|Service usage metrics||Yes|
Performance and potential metrics
Cost and time to hire
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Staff screening not performed|
|Government security clearance||Up to Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS)|
|Knowledge of data storage and processing locations||Yes|
|Data storage and processing locations||United Kingdom|
|User control over data storage and processing locations||Yes|
|Datacentre security standards||Managed by a third party|
|Penetration testing frequency||At least every 6 months|
|Penetration testing approach||In-house|
|Protecting data at rest||Encryption of all physical media|
|Data sanitisation process||Yes|
|Data sanitisation type||Deleted data can’t be directly accessed|
|Equipment disposal approach||A third-party destruction service|
Data importing and exporting
|Data export approach||There are multiple ways of doing it. It depends on what system, what version is in place and accordingly we can help the users to migrate to our system.|
|Data export formats||
|Data import formats||
|Data protection between buyer and supplier networks||
|Data protection within supplier network||TLS (version 1.2 or above)|
Availability and resilience
|Guaranteed availability||We guarantee our Cloud Service connectivity at least 99.95% of the time.|
|Approach to resilience||It’s available on request|
|Outage reporting||Email Alerts, SMS alerts|
Identity and authentication
|User authentication needed||Yes|
|Access restrictions in management interfaces and support channels||Need to draft|
|Access restriction testing frequency||At least every 6 months|
|Management access authentication||
Audit information for users
|Access to user activity audit information||Users have access to real-time audit information|
|How long user audit data is stored for||User-defined|
|Access to supplier activity audit information||Users have access to real-time audit information|
|How long supplier audit data is stored for||User-defined|
|How long system logs are stored for||User-defined|
Standards and certifications
|ISO/IEC 27001 certification||No|
|ISO 28000:2007 certification||No|
|CSA STAR certification||No|
|Other security certifications||No|
|Named board-level person responsible for service security||Yes|
|Security governance certified||Yes|
|Security governance standards||ISO/IEC 27001|
|Information security policies and processes||
Information Security Incident Management
Application Service Provider Security Requirements
Computer Crime and Privacy Laws
|Configuration and change management standard||Supplier-defined controls|
|Configuration and change management approach||
• We are using cloud based DevOps tool which undertakes configuration changes and tracks management approval process.
• We follow pre-approved change tasks for Cloud computing scenarios (eg. Auto scaling, DNS update) which reduce the delay in approval processes.
• We have aligned standard change request (pre-approved) processes which are within pre-defined rules, parameters and cost limits.
• We have also set a tracking system which can track and record all changes made in system including ability to generate reports for tracking and reviewing trends for further action.
|Vulnerability management type||Undisclosed|
|Vulnerability management approach||
We follow below steps under this -
• Outline vulnerability management policy.
• Discover existing vulnerabilities.
• Analyse current level of security and rank vulnerabilities by threat level/remediation actions required.
• Mitigate the causes of vulnerabilities.
• Maintain security through ongoing testing and discovery.
We constantly scans for new vulnerabilities and patches and automatically remediates during your already scheduled maintenance on Linux and windows servers.
|Protective monitoring type||Undisclosed|
|Protective monitoring approach||
Proactive monitoring policies are as follows
• Provide visibility and an understanding of how the IT systems and services are used.
• Provide details of who is accessing data, particularly sensitive data.
• Provide the ability to detect and investigate unlawful activity or security events.
• Assist in making users accountable for their use of the IT systems or services.
• Provide evidence of compliance with policy, standards, legislation and regulations.
|Incident management type||Undisclosed|
|Incident management approach||We have support module directly integrated with our cloud based HRMS system to manage incidents. As soon as its raised, it will be assigned to an agent and depending on the severity, it will be assigned to Support or Product team.|
|Approach to secure software development best practice||Supplier-defined process|
Public sector networks
|Connection to public sector networks||No|
|Price||£10 to £20 per licence per month|
|Discount for educational organisations||Yes|
|Free trial available||Yes|
|Description of free trial||Full Entreprise version|