This service provides you with a full set of capabilities to support commercial and procurement activities for any IT Service. Supports cloud, commodity and managed service procurements. Our commercial and procurement support helps you challenge incumbents, re-compete existing requirements or buy new services.
- Expert commercial consultants.
- Deep industry experience utilising our extensive market connections.
- Full understanding of public procurement requirements.
- Use of our best practice, proven, multi-supplier models.
- Standard methodology aligned to your requirements.
- Uses market-ready service descriptions, service level agreements and pricing models.
- Commercial and sourcing activities aligned to your operating model.
- Delivers a collaborative multi-supplier model.
- Delivers best practice commercial models.
- Drives best value for money.
- Provides in-depth market insight.
- Accelerates delivery of procurement activities.
- Using established methodology, templates and skilled professionals reduces commercial risk.
- Ensures a collaborative eco-system across traditional and cloud environments.
£360 per person per day
+44 203 709 1625
|Training service provided||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||No|
|Ongoing support service||Yes|
|Types of service supported||Hosting or software provided by a third-party organisation|
|How the support service works||
The Mozaic Commercial and Procurement Support Service provides you with a full set of capabilities to support commercial and procurement activities for any IT estate.
We work closely with your existing in-house commercial team to augment your commercial and procurement capability, challenging incumbents to transform existing services and manging end to end the re-compete of existing or new services via the most appropriate commercial vehicles available.
|Service constraints||Our service does not have any constraints.|
|Email or online ticketing support||No|
|Web chat support||No|
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Staff screening not performed|
|Government security clearance||Up to Developed Vetting (DV)|
|Price||£360 per person per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||No|
|Pricing document||View uploaded document|
|Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card||View uploaded document|
|Service definition document||View uploaded document|
|Terms and conditions document||View uploaded document|