Nokia UK Ltd
Internet of Things (IoT)
Nokia’s IOT solutions are designed to provide the ‘building blocks’ for enabling smart, safe & sustainable city applications to be rapidly created, deployed, extended and managed. IoT Readiness Services helps operators assess their network’s ability to support IoT models, identify gaps & develop transformation roadmap leading to high-performance IoT-optimised network.
- Coverage analysis and interference minimisation.
- Conducts IoT traffic assessment to identify existing traffic in network.
- Capacity assessment and optimisation, minimising signalling impact.
- IoT Network Evolution strategy and design.
- We conduct spectrum assessments, optimising usage of expensive spectrum assets.
- Incorporates IoT service launch readiness features.
- Features spectrum strategy to optimise the need for additional spectrum.
- Simulation techniques facilitates simultaneous optimisation of cellular and IoT-specific networks.
- Capex/Opex modelling tools (Bell Labs) optimise transport layer requirements.
- Our smart architecture recommendations incorporate IoT-enabled features and modified parameters.
- Evolve to future proof high performance scalable networks.
- Fine-tuned end-to-end network parameters for specific IoT service.
- We define traffic type and position of IoT sensors.
- Assesses coverage and capacity needed to handle scale of traffic.
- IoT capacity augmented by smart architecture recommendations.
- End-to-end service testing approach fine-tunes network parameters for specific services.
- Security Assessment module helps prevent malware.
- Proactive measures include threat intelligence assessment, and even penetration testing.
- Nokia experts use “white hat” approach to identify network vulnerabilities.
- We provide architectural recommendations for distributed edge processing.