Nokia’s IOT solutions are designed to provide the ‘building blocks’ for enabling smart, safe & sustainable city applications to be rapidly created, deployed, extended and managed. IoT Readiness Services helps operators assess their network’s ability to support IoT models, identify gaps & develop transformation roadmap leading to high-performance IoT-optimised network.
- Coverage analysis and interference minimisation.
- Conducts IoT traffic assessment to identify existing traffic in network.
- Capacity assessment and optimisation, minimising signalling impact.
- IoT Network Evolution strategy and design.
- We conduct spectrum assessments, optimising usage of expensive spectrum assets.
- Incorporates IoT service launch readiness features.
- Features spectrum strategy to optimise the need for additional spectrum.
- Simulation techniques facilitates simultaneous optimisation of cellular and IoT-specific networks.
- Capex/Opex modelling tools (Bell Labs) optimise transport layer requirements.
- Our smart architecture recommendations incorporate IoT-enabled features and modified parameters.
- Evolve to future proof high performance scalable networks.
- Fine-tuned end-to-end network parameters for specific IoT service.
- We define traffic type and position of IoT sensors.
- Assesses coverage and capacity needed to handle scale of traffic.
- IoT capacity augmented by smart architecture recommendations.
- End-to-end service testing approach fine-tunes network parameters for specific services.
- Security Assessment module helps prevent malware.
- Proactive measures include threat intelligence assessment, and even penetration testing.
- Nokia experts use “white hat” approach to identify network vulnerabilities.
- We provide architectural recommendations for distributed edge processing.
£655 to £1170 per person per day
- Pricing document
- Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card
- Service definition document
- Terms and conditions
- Modern Slavery statement
Nokia UK Ltd
|How the planning service works||
Nokia's Cloud Professional Services assist our clients to develop and achieve their Digital Transformation goals by adopting or migrating their digital environments to the Cloud.
Our Digital Transformation experts will identify solutions using Nokia’s knowledge repositories and industry best practice in order to transform our clients’ legacy systems, software application or IT services. To achieve this, we have established a phased approach offering advice and guidance from the development of a digital strategy all the way to implementation and Go-Live.
In addition, Nokia and our consultants can provide bespoke advice on choosing a fit for purpose product suite. Clients are more than welcome to contact us directly for further information regarding Internet of Things (IoT).
|Planning service works with specific services||No|
|Training service provided||Yes|
|How the training service works||
Our innovative, high-impact learning and training solutions are designed to accelerate employee performance, enabling our clients to achieve their strategic digital transformation objectives.
NokiaEDU service provides the training your employees need to be successful, from beginner to expert level:
• Product and solutions training
• General technology training
• Operations and maintenance training
• Network planning and optimization training
Now it is easier than ever for our clients to access relevant learning solutions supporting Nokia products via our Nokia Learning Platforms.
The Nokia Learning Store highlights our most current and requested learning offerings. Its user-friendly interface allows customers to easily search for learning collections and courses by Network Technologies and Professional Domains. The Learning Store is the primary entry point to Nokia learning solutions and serves as the "shop window" for our complete learning library.
The Nokia Learning & Development Hub enables clients to access all Nokia learning solutions from a single learning management system. The new, state-of-the-art platform offers better performance, improved functionality and Cloud-based technology.
Our consultants can also provide bespoke advice on training for clients on a case by case basis. Clients are more than welcome to contact us directly for further information.
|Training is tied to specific services||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||Yes|
|How the setup or migration service works||
Nokia has extensive experience of supporting our clients throughout the setup and migration period of their IT transformation. We have a wide range of system integration processes in place to assist with the migration to the Cloud. These steps include business case analysis, design, build, test, implement and migrate to the proposed Cloud services.
Nokia and our consultants can provide bespoke advice on choosing a fit for purpose product suite. Clients are more than welcome to contact us directly for further information regarding Internet of Things (IoT).
|Setup or migration service is for specific cloud services||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||Yes|
|How the quality assurance and performance testing works||
Nokia’s Service Quality and Assurance leverages an innovative methodology from Bell Labs assisting our clients to monitor delivery targets and improve their performance. We use a series of QA practices to proactively detect, isolate, and help resolve issues that can affect customer experience, as well as measure actual service improvements.
The Service Quality and Assurance process delivers:
• Proactive assurance of service quality measured through executive and operational dashboards
• SLAs based on KQIs as aligned with the client’s key business objectives
• Single point of contact and accountability for end-to-end quality and coordination across all network and IT operational centres
• Management of service quality levels according to customer segments and their business value
• A partnership for ongoing business improvement, with continual adaptation of performance targets
• Service Availability Assurance performs service availability monitoring, service impact analysis, service availability incident and problem management, and service root-cause analysis.
• Service Quality Assurance delivers proactive management of perceived in-service quality, and efficient resolution of service quality problems.
Our consultants can also provide bespoke advice on Quality Assurance and performance testing to clients on a case by case basis. Clients are more than welcome to contact us directly for further information.
|Security services type||
|Ongoing support service||No|
|Service constraints||None. We deliver products, tools and services for IOT devices and sensors, city-wide access, a city shared network for aggregation and backhauling of data communication, city cloud architectures , IoT service creation, device and connectivity management platforms, data collection, analytics, application enablement and ecosystem, while addressing customer experience, security, scalability and professional services.|
|Email or online ticketing support||No|
|Web chat support||No|
|Support levels||This is a consultancy service and our service levels reflect client requirements and industry best practice|
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Conforms to BS7858:2012|
|Government security clearance||Up to Security Clearance (SC)|
|Price||£655 to £1170 per person per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||No|