Not Binary Limited
Microsoft Azure Migration of Servers and Database Apps
Notbinary has deep experience in migrating some of the most sensitive and strategically important workloads in government. We help public sector bodies take their first steps in service migration to the Microsoft Azure platform. We're known for our friendly, collegiate approach and willingness to support/train in-house teams as we work.
- Planning, scoping and costing of Azure migration programmes.
- Deep analysis of 'as-is' architecture, and of in-house skills.
- Database consolidation and physical server retirement.
- Advisory function to help managers constrain costs, and model TCO.
- Target Cloud database strategy, worked through with clients.
- Risk assessments, and costs modelling of target state.
- Database and full data centre migrations to Azure.
- 'Infrastructure as code' approach taken where advisable.
- Friendly, experienced, SC-cleared team.
- Particular experience in VMWare and Hyper-V import/export.
- Lower total cost of ownership.
- Ordered and risk-mitigated approach to migration.
- Every step understood, both by technical staff and senior managers.
- Scalable, future-proofed solutions.
- Performance gains, improved disaster recovery.
- Better access to data - improving user experience.
- Full compliance with relevant data standards and laws.
- UK-based Cloud hosting - with Azure ExpressRoute if required.
- Class-topping availability and resilience of data.
- Better use of clients' data made possible by migration.