Northgate Public Services UK Limited
NPS Citizen Access - Benefits
Allows citizens to make an online claim for housing benefit and/or council tax reduction as well as report a change of circumstances that may affect their entitlement.
- Citizens can make online claim for housing benefit.
- Citizens can report change of circumstances for housing benefit.
- Public web site: high level check of eligibility.
- Responsive public web site, re-sized dependent on device used.
- Citizens provided with information detailing application made.
- Authority can customise look and feel and questions.
- Direct integration with NPS Revenues and Benefits system.
- Extensive verification of information provided by citizen.
- Optional risk based verification to decide level of proof required.
- Upload of documents which can be loaded into Authority's EDRMS.
- Addresses "digital by default" by providing citizen self-serve.
- Avoids citizen completing whole claim if not appropriate.
- Ease of access by citizen regardless of device.
- Operational savings for Authority by allowing citizen self-serve.
- Quick turnaround time for benefits claim/change of circumstances.
- Consistent look and feel with Authority's other services.