Cyber Management Alliance Ltd
Cyber Crisis Tabletop Exercises
This course will enable you to prepare a defined and managed approach when responding to a data breach or cyber attack of an information asset. The content is intended for senior management and executives who wish to gain a better understanding of incident response. This is a non technical course.
- Realistic scenarios engage the audience improving their learning.
- Conduct a pre-agreed a scenario based Cyber Crisis Tabletop Exercise.
- Assess the knowledge and awareness of the audience.
- Zero impact to critical assets and production systems.
- Opportunity for enhanced audience interaction and collaboration.
- Identify areas for training and improvement.
- Zero overall risk to the business.
- Verbal simulation of the cyber-crisis scenario.
- Formal audit and assessment of current breach-readiness
- Maturity scoring to determine the breach readiness for in-scope scenarios.
- Evaluate and improve the efficacy of cyber incident plans
- Understand operational weaknesses and staff training requirements
- Meet external and internal regulatory requirements
- Demonstrate compliance with our (CCTE) certificate
- Share our report and recommendations with senior executives
- Enhance incident-management muscle memory with regular rehearsals.
- Demonstrate breach-readiness and organisational capability in cyber incident management.
- Be better equipped to manage aspects of a cyber-crisis
- Recognise the gaps and shortfalls in its cyber-crisis response plan
- Increases overall state of readiness to respond to cyber crises
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.