Red Hat Ltd
Enterprise Dev Ops
Red Hat Consulting has created a range of offerings to assist customers with developing and implementing a Dev Ops culture. This allows customers to deliver an Agile development service to create high availability containerised platforms.
- Take a business outcome through discovery, alpha, beta and live
- Cost reduction, increased efficiency, through Digital Transformation
- Take advantage of cloud, microservices, containerisation, automation, and continuous integration.
- Red Hat SMEs assist customer teams implementing digital strategy.
- Accelerate customer adoption and implementation whilst lowering the delivery risk
- Developing new Cloud platforms and applications based on Open Source
- Open Source and Open Standards implementation
- Aligned to the Open Practice Library https://openpracticelibrary.com/
- Cloud Agnostic (AWS, Azure, Google, UKCloud, UKFast.)
- Meets Digital Service Standard
- Scalable solution, architected to allow for easy future expansion
- Based on tried and tested infrastructure configurations
- Follws GDS guidelines through Discovery, Alpha, Beta and Live
- Implement Agile best practices
- Rapid feedback cycles allow teams to respond to changes quickly
- Instills knowledge and culture change in the organisation
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.