Maple Networks Limited
NetApp Cloud Services For AWS, Azure and GCP (CVO, CVS, ANF) with Maple Networks
NetApp Cloud services deliver secure, proven storage management services for AWS, Azure and GCP cloud storage. NetApp Cloud Services combine data control with enterprise-class storage features for file shares and block-level storage serving NAS&SAN protocols (NFS, SMB/CIFS, and iSCSI), DR, Backup, Archive, DevOps, Databases, or any other enterprise workloads.
- High Availability
- Data Protection, with native NetApp Snapshot™ technology
- Storage Efficiencies, Thin provisioning, data compression, and deduplication
- Data Tiering, Automatically move infrequently-used data to object storage
- Data Cloning, Create writable clone volumes instantly, no capacity penalty
- Cloud Migration, With SnapMirror® replication technology
- Cloud Manager, UI/APIs for management, supporting hybrid & multi-cloud architectures.
- Kubernetes Integration, For containerised workloads persistent storage
- Minimal storage management experience required
- Standardised storage platform across the Hybrid Cloud
- Reduce public cloud storage spend
- Multiple storage consumption models
- Provide High Availability for your cloud applications
- ONTAP rapidly and easily provisions and manages cloud storage
- Increase data protection and security
- Increased performance
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.