P3M Delivery Assurance Service - Cloud hosting & Cloud software
The capability assessment & assurance service will provide an independent and objective oversight: to the organisational programme / project management regime; to measure its maturity against a comprehensive and broad-based set of portfolio, programme & project management best practices; and performance capability; specifically in Border, Law Enforcement & Criminal Justice.
- Measure PMO/P3O performance and create targeted performance goals;
- Prepare and perform a robust assessment of existing PMO/P3O capability;
- Provide a practical plan for enhancement;
- Recommendation report, including assessment of existing capability;
- Roadmap for delivery of changes;
- Implement improvements from which business benefits can be leveraged
- Prepare for external programme assurance, audits or assessments;
- Develop commitment to management and control.
- Identified capability for the effective and efficient delivery;
- Improved visibility of all investments and associated management information;
- A basis to improve specific critical areas;
- Increase efficiencies and savings in transition management;
- AXELOS Consulting Partner (ACP) and P3M3 Accredited Assessors;
- PROSCI Change Management Practitioners;
- IPA Accredited Review Leads;
- Professional and independent experts.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at Admin@ahe-pmo.uk
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.