Master Data Management
Parity provides a support structure around Master Data Management solutions and platforms. Parity helps define a foundation for managing master data entities, including design of enterprise data models, data governance structures, assessment, implementation and deployment of Cloud-based solutions
- Develops Data Quality metrics and monitoring performance of data assets
- Data Asset Planning for each major data source
- Design, implement and maintain accurate Master Data
- Data governance processes to ensure ongoing quality of Master Data
- Single source of critical data
- Improved data quality
- Less manual intervention
- Reduction in manual support for MDM issues
- Operational savings by automating data merging over time
- Assured compliance with data quality standards
£250 per person per day
- Education pricing available
- Pricing document
- Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card
- Service definition document
- Terms and conditions
- Modern Slavery statement
Parity Professionals Ltd
|How the planning service works||Parity consultant/s will typically engage with the client team to agree scope and client expectations as well as how the client wishes to work. The consultant will also check that they have identified and have access to all relevant people within the client organisation for them to be able to do their job. The consultant will then engage with the identified users and work through the scope elements and use the output from those meetings to produce a feasibility report and project plan. The consultant will report progress on a regular basis and will solicit regular feedback from the client on the progress before final submission, review and agreement on the end report. This report is often used to help determine if a project should commence or not and can include recommendations on cost vs benefit of using Cloud components, etc.|
|Planning service works with specific services||No|
|Training service provided||Yes|
|How the training service works||
At an early stage the Parity consultant will engage with the client project team in order to determine if any training will be required later in the project. The Training Strategy is used to gain agreement from the client over what training is required and how it will be delivered. It is used where these have not already been covered in sufficient detail in the requirements.
The scope of Parity training covers training for users, system administrators and technical support staff (usually when client technical staff are unfamiliar with the Cloud technologies being provided). It can be provided directly by Parity staff (usual for technical training) or on the basis of train-the-trainer (usual for user training with a large user population).
On larger projects a formal Training Needs Analysis (TNA) stage can be conducted. This consists of:
* issuing questionnaires to the future trainees to understand existing skills and needs;
* analysis of the results;
* leading to decisions on most appropriate training methods.
Alternatively, a briefer TNA stage can be conducted by meeting with client representatives and using their understanding of the likely skills of trainees to propose the training methods.
|Training is tied to specific services||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||Yes|
|How the setup or migration service works||
Parity can provide services to help you determine/define a migration strategy. Each migration exercise for both software and data is different making it imperative that each project with migration requirements prepares a migration strategy and plan.
Parity will engage with the client to gain an understanding about the scope of what is to be migrated, relative importance and criticality of the functionality and data.
Considerations to be taken into account during the process:
* The high level phasing and sequence of: new software; data migration; and, testing
* The timing of the above steps with the business cycles: e.g. closed periods and periods of high business activity
* The testing approach must involve client staff wherever possible as this can form part of the acceptance criteria and also helps client staff training and buy-in.
* The migration strategy must be formally agreed with the client.
|Setup or migration service is for specific cloud services||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||Yes|
|How the quality assurance and performance testing works||
The Parity development and support practices make extensive use of standards such as Agile, Managing Successful Programmes (MSP), ITIL, PRINCE2, Microsoft Services Ready, SSADM and DSDM. Parity also adopt some of the Microsoft Patterns & Practices for the development of SharePoint and MS Office applications. Parity also maintain an internal ISO audited Quality Management System and Parity have our own Parity Systems Development Methodology (PSDM) which encompasses aspects of both Agile and Waterfall methodologies. All Parity projects follow PSDM.
With respect to Service Management, Parity’s use of the ITIL framework for our IT Service Management services closely aligns with ISO 20000 standards. Parity Consultants have worked with major public and private organisations in helping them adopt ITIL practices. They have been instrumental in helping organisations link ITIL principles into their Business Process Re-Engineering, Application Management, Systems Integration, Service Improvement and Supplier Account Management processes.
In addition, Parity’s ISO 9001 accredited Quality Management System defines the processes required for Parity implementing Service Management. Parity will establish processes to deliver a service in accordance with your requirements and policies and will continually review and seek to improve these.
|Security services type||
|Ongoing support service||Yes|
|Types of service supported||
|How the support service works||
At the end of a development project the Cloud based solution will need to be transitioned into support. That can either be the client support team, a 3rd Parity support team or Parity’s Application Management Support (AMS) team. Parity’s service teams always approach the support transition in the same manner:
* Meet with the support team and walk them through the solution and configuration so that they gain an understanding of the functionality
* Walk through all data source, external interfaces and administrative UI if they exist
* Transition the codebase – walkthroughs, documentation, build scripts, Cloud environment and Cloud deployment mechanisms
* Observe the support team perform a build and release
* Handover any outstanding issues – usually be cosmetic or low priority
* Handover all supplemental documentation including user guides, admin guides
* Shadow the support team or be available for support calls to assist the support team for an agreed period of time.
Parity’s AMS team have been through the transition process many times and they can assist both the development team and/or other support teams to ensure that they get the knowledge transfer the they need in order to assume support of the new Cloud deployment.
|Service constraints||Parity does not apply any specific constraints to our services. We will endeavour to meet all reasonable requirements although there may be additional charges in order to meet all of these.|
|Email or online ticketing support||Email or online ticketing|
|Support response times||Parity will agree a Service Level Agreement with the Client organisation and will setup response times for each specific call priority. Each SLA can be tailored to the client needs and includes details on hours of cover, target response times and target resolution times. An online system is available for the client to raise the call and to track its progress through to resolution.|
|User can manage status and priority of support tickets||No|
|Phone support availability||9 to 5 (UK time), Monday to Friday|
|Web chat support||No|
|Support levels||Parity can provide both a technical account manager and a cloud support engineer as part of any support agreement. Parity can provide 24/7, Extended weekday (7am-7pm) or standard working hours support (9am-5pm) either onsite or remotely. Costs will vary dependant on the hours of service required and SLAs agreed. SLAs will be agreed for all support services.|
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Conforms to BS7858:2012|
|Government security clearance||Up to Developed Vetting (DV)|
|Price||£250 per person per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||Yes|