ETL Data Integration
Orchestrating data integration is delivered with vendor or open source components, giving you options to work with Pentaho, Talend, Informatica, DataStage or ESB tools including Mulesoft or TIBCO.
End-to-end secure cloud-hosted infrastructure-as-software delivered over Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, OpenStack, VMWare.
Integrate with Texuna's Enterprise Data Warehouse.
- Integrate hundreds of data feeds via metadata injection framework
- Fully Integrated pipeline orchestrating ODS, MDM, EDW, Star schema views
- Data governance metadata extraction, publish data lineage/provenance, complete audit trail
- ETL/ELT metadata framework supports Data Vault 2.0 and/or Mirror/Stage/Star schema)
- Big Data ingestion via Extract Load Transform pattern
- Elasticsearch Logstash Kibana (ELK) for processing unstructured web/system logs
- Metadata ELT/ETL framework helps standardise pattern maintenance, testing, simplifying orchestration
- Integrate data from NoSQL like MongoDB, CouchDB, DynamoDB, CosmosDB
- Work with SSIS, Pentaho, Talend, Informatica, DataStage, Wherescape, Matilion, Alteryx
- Integrate with Texuna's EDW, BI Analytics services on G-Cloud
- Intuitive Interface Enables Users to Ensure a Reliable Transformation Process.
- Incorporate new Source systems easily with customisable ETL plugins.
- Data Governance, Reliability and Security maintained and assured.
- Blend All Data in Real Time and Obtain Immediate Results.
- Plug and play architecture ensures vendor lock-in is minimised.
- REST API for 3rd Party Applications.
- ODBC/JDBC connectors for RDBMS; JSON connectors for NoSQL.
- Unstructured data plugins for social media (Facebook, Twitter etc.).
- File systems: OneDrive, Sharepoint, box.net, Google Drive, Webdav, HDFS, S3.
- Plug in to message queues, Enterprise Service Bus.