Arcus Global Limited
Arcus Planning aids Local Authorities to manage activities within the Planning Service: Planning Applications, Planning Notifications, Planning Enforcements, Appeals, Listed Buildings and Heritage Assets, Tree Preservation Orders, Planning Obligations.
Arcus Planning offers a full end-to-end digital solution for all of these areas from submissions, through validation, consultation, publishing and collaboration.
- Browser User Interface: No installation needed, no server hardware needed.
- Documented, published Open API included as standard
- Integration with PlanningPortal for online submissions of applications
- Mapping tools for plotting, searching, generating constraints, neighbours and consultees
- Public Registers for Planning Applications, Appeals, Enforcements, Tree Preservation Orders
- Online consultation of statutory, non-statutory consultees and neighbour comments
- All Comms Channels available: create documents, emails, SMS from templates
- Data driven workflow of core processes
- Automated notifications, escalations and service breaches, both internally and externally
- Designed in partnership with UK LA Planning teams
- Enables collaboration with other services and agencies within the system.
- Enables officers access to live data to make enforcement decisions
- Reduces cost of ownership for IT.
- Enables everyone to make informed decisions
- Less training required. Excellent user experience.
- All relevant information shared within the system to inform decisions.
- Reduces effort of routine comms tasks.
- Provides customers with a consistent experience across all comms channels.
- Lower cost of processing. Enables the best use of resources.
- Improved customer service. Improved public protection. Reduces corporate risk.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.