Bang can help get the most from your Connect implementation including: Branding, Categorisation advice, Connect consultancy, Data import, Data cleansing, List formation, Connect customisation, Deployment, Test, Training. Everything you need to get your Connect solution fast and tailored to your needs. All you need to provide is your stakeholder information.
- One focal point for all stakeholder communications
- Keep track of all your contacts within organisations
- Fast, secure and inexpensive mass email message sending
- Event management and invitation
- Create, manage and invite stakeholders to, consultations
- Track meetings and phone calls with stakeholders
- Allocate key account managers for individual stakeholders
- Flexible categorisation making it easier to find relevant stakeholders
- Flexible, comprehensive permissions to control who can do what
- Multiple views to make it simple to use for everyone
- Fully brief Ministers and senior managers on stakeholder contact
- Avoid embarrassing date or communication conflicts
- Improve relationships with stakeholders
- Ensure the right people are consulted on the right issues
- Track stakeholders as they leave their roles
- Simple and easy to consult
- Simple and easy to create lists
- Simple and easy to create mass emails
- Templates for consistency and professional communication
- Specifically designed for UK public sector
£400 per person
Bang Communications Ltd
01256 370 900
|How the planning service works||
Bang propose that there will be a short but intensive discovery phase to build an in-depth understanding of the current situation and any current issues. This will involve both exploration and questioning, in a number of areas:
• User needs and requirements
• Technical – how things are built
• Procedural – moving forwards how will we work together
• Governance – how will we maintain oversight of the solution to ensure satisfaction
|Planning service works with specific services||Yes|
|Hosting or software services the planning service works with||Stakeholder Management|
|Training service provided||Yes|
|How the training service works||On site and remote training is available.|
|Training is tied to specific services||Yes|
|Services the training service works with||Connect Stakeholder Management.|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||Yes|
|How the setup or migration service works||If the existing system can provide an output in csv or xml file then it may be possible to import key stakeholder details into the Connect system.|
|Setup or migration service is for specific cloud services||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||Yes|
|How the quality assurance and performance testing works||
Bang has always had a focus on quality and customer satisfaction.
Code changes generated by Bang will go through a full development process – unit tested on the developers own machine, tested on the ‘dev’ environment and independently tested on the ‘staging’ environment before going live. Code changes caused by patches to any element of the environment will be treated differently. Bang will wait until there is a ‘proven’ fix and an authorised release before applying any fix on to the staging environment. These will be tested. Once the tests have been passed these will be scheduled for release to production.
Having a multiple stage process with testing at each stage helps improve overall quality.
Bang will modules as appropriate and will take great care that any dependencies between plugins are considered before they are applied.
We have achieved ‘Cyber Essentials Scheme’ certification and are currently working towards ISO 27001 accreditation, to work with our ISO 9001 Quality Management System.
|Security services type||Security testing|
|Certified security testers||Yes|
|Security testing certifications||
|Ongoing support service||Yes|
|Types of service supported||
|How the support service works||
The main service management tool is the Bang Issue Tracker at https://clients.bang-on.net Using the Issue Tracker, the client will be able to
• create support incidents
• update existing support incidents
• upload attachments to new or existing incidents
• access the Bang Knowledge Base for troubleshooting
• add links for articles and support incidents for easy future access
• manage authorised users
The issue tracker is available 24/7 and notification sent out as soon as an issue is raised. The issue will be picked as soon as possible by the support team.
|Service constraints||Telephone, portal and email support only. No webchat.|
|Email or online ticketing support||Email or online ticketing|
|Support response times||
With 1 hour for severity 1 issues.
Next working day for weekend tickets unless specific support arrangement agreed.
|User can manage status and priority of support tickets||Yes|
|Online ticketing support accessibility||WCAG 2.0 AA or EN 301 549|
|Phone support availability||9 to 5 (UK time), Monday to Friday|
|Web chat support||No|
The service channels include telephone and email support, answers to usage queries and issues, advice on how to perform certain functions and training or re-training as required.
Major issues affecting availability or performance
Major issues such as those affecting site availability or performance will be detected by the team 24x7. Bang will provide contact details for within office and out of office hours. Bang and the hosting provider would expect to respond to these issues within minutes or at the outside within an hour.
If the user believes they have a new issue they can raise it online via the Bang Issue Tracker
You can also contact the Account Manager to raise an issue and they will raise the issue on the system.
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Conforms to BS7858:2012|
|Government security clearance||Up to Developed Vetting (DV)|
|Price||£400 per person|
|Discount for educational organisations||No|
|Pricing document||View uploaded document|
|Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card||View uploaded document|
|Service definition document||View uploaded document|
|Terms and conditions document||View uploaded document|