FOUNDRY4 CONSULTING LTD
UiPath Intelligent Automation (RPA)
UiPath's Robotic Process Automation (RPA) platform allows government
(local, central and agencies)to rapidly automate much of the manual,
repetitive, processes without changing the underlying technologies or the
processes. The software robots mimic human work to deliver enhanced
quality, better governance, greater efficiencies, managed costs and a better
- Frictionless automation of IT and business processes.
- On Demand Hosted Robotic Process Automation (RPA).
- Infrastructure, Application and Process Agnostic.
- Infinitely Scalable Cloud Platform.
- Flexible commercial models.
- Includes Enterprise RPA functionality.
- Integrated Web Initiation Portal, Autonomic Scheduling and Digital Service Catalogue.
- Integrated Intelligent Orchestration, Scheduling and Management.
- Automation Component Library with access to Distributed Digital Objects.
- Extensible functionality for OCR, ICR, Cognitive, Machine Learning and NLP.
- Release staff to front line citizen-centric activities.
- Cost reduction (hundreds of percent in ROI in year one).
- Efficiency gains (operate 24 hours a day and without error).
- Compliance (every action taken by the robots is auditable).
- Single view of the citizen (massively improving customer experience).
- Rapid deployment (in weeks, not months or years).
- Scalability (new robots can be created in seconds).
- Low infrastructure costs (multiple robots on a single virtual machine).
- Data analytics built in (allowing predictive proactive actions).
- Deals with semi- and unstructured data (automate more processes).
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.