Information architecture (IA)
Great information architecture (IA) is intuitive. It structures content in a logical manner, ensuring it is findable, simple to navigate and only surfaces relevant information. We work collaboratively to create IAs based on research and feed in metadata and analytics to make sure search engines love it too.
- User and stakeholder research, including card sorting exercises
- Well considered definition of content groupings and top-level labels
- IA developed as a sitemap, content plotted into it
- Workshop/review call to discuss and explain the proposed Information architecture(IA)
- Guidance on how to use, maintain and expand the IA
- An expert-built IA that reflects your business and audience needs
- A future-proof IA that can accommodate new content
- Site navigation that matches user behaviour and intention
- Ensures your service is easy to use and navigate
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.