Arcus Global Limited
Arcus Disabled Facilities Grants
Arcus Disabled Facilities Grants is a scalable, responsive cloud solution. It enables Private Sector Housing teams to manage all aspects of their work including application, validation, and processing of grant and loan applications through reusable core components such as workflow and alerts for management of finance, contractors and inspections.
- Browser User Interface
- Documented, published Open API included as standard
- Electronic communication with applicants, agents, occupational therapists and contractors
- Drag and Drop Reporting including financial information
- User Interface is highly customisable
- ‘Google style search’: single box to search all system data
- Integrated with wider Arcus Place system
- All Comms Channels available. Create documents, emails, SMS from templates
- Data driven workflow of core processes
- Automated notifications, escalations and service breaches, both internally and externally
- Access to live data and update data in the field.
- Reduces cost of ownership for IT.
- Confident of integration capabilities and costs from day one
- Secure with lower cost of processing
- Make informed decisions from individual applications up to Policy level.
- Easy to use. Less training required. Excellent user experience.
- Reduced costs, better decisions and happier staff.
- All relevant information shared within the system to inform decisions.
- Reduces effort and provides consistent experience across all comms channels.
- Lower cost of processing. Enables the best use of resources.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.