This service forms part of risual’s Advisory and Management service portfolio. It supports successful implementation of your business, digital and cloud initiatives. We have extensive experience of delivering Business Analysis engagements to clients, providing detailed analysis of business requirements, processes, tools, technology, and justifications for change.
- Delivered by IIBA registered qualified Business Analysts.
- Provides independent analysis and review of business objectives and requirements.
- Includes thorough, detailed user research and development of user stories.
- Delivers data analysis and insights to support project/programme/change initiatives.
- Provides current ‘As Is’ business analysis and documentation.
- Develops ‘To Be’ business processes and procedures.
- Evaluates options and contributes to the outline business case.
- Includes market analysis and benchmarking including SWOT analysis.
- Delivers stakeholder identification, engagement and mapping.
- Includes business process modelling for a range of change initiatives.
- Experienced Business Analysis capabilities enable knowledge share and risk mitigation.
- Ensures organisation and streamlining of business requirements, aligned to strategy.
- Identifies clear and actionable processes and procedures.
- Shares market knowledge and understanding of suppliers and their benefits.
- Tailors engagement for all business stakeholders.
- Identifies business readiness and change requirements.
- Facilitates successful delivery and support of solutions.
- Clearly outlines organisation skills gaps and mitigating activities.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.