Built for GDPR-compliant team communication through permissioned access to information, collaborative myOrb spaces enable teams to store, share, and display all of their information including medical imaging in one private, securely encrypted and compliant service on any device, with a full audit trail.
- Spaces - Private, GDPR compliant workspaces for staff
- Communicate - Spaces contain Email, Chat & Comment features
- Collaborate - Spaces contain Notes, Comment & support documents
- Dictation - Spaces can record audio and video notes
- Share - Spaces instantly share anything with staff members securely
- Team - Host up to 1000 staff members per Space
- Store - Upload & display any file, link or DICOM
- Remote Access - Accessible on any device, anywhere
- Audit Trail - Activity tracking to ensure total visibility
- Role-Based - Tailored interface and access per user
- Easily manage policy, compliance and governance documentation
- Improve productivity by seamlessly communicating & collaborating with anyone, anywhere
- Minimal local hardware requirements & zero capex
- Visually intuitive and user-friendly eliminating any learning curve
- Scalable & robust infrastructure maximising performance and uptime
- 256-bit encryption of data E2E & at rest
- HL7, FHIR & SNOMED CT for interoperability of data
- Eliminate FAX & reduce paper documentation
£7 to £20 per user per month
- Education pricing available
- Free trial available
|Software add-on or extension||Yes, but can also be used as a standalone service|
|What software services is the service an extension to||MyOrb connects to any vendor's PACS via a routing, translation, compression and encryption DICOM appliance, enabling PACS mirroring and simple, borderless medical image sharing. Using HL7/FHIR myOrb is fully compatible with any RIS/EHR/Message Exchange.|
|Cloud deployment model||Public cloud|
|Service constraints||MyOrb services are provided to users on a 99.98% uptime. Downtime for maintenance windows is rarely required. In the instance it is found necessary, notification will be provided for users with ample warning.|
|Email or online ticketing support||Email or online ticketing|
|Support response times||
User requests for support are acknowledged within 1 hour of receipt, Monday-Friday, 9am-6pm, excluding national UK holidays, and 10am-3pm on weekends.
In cases where support is determined to be of level 2 or 3 significance, support is provided accordingly.
|User can manage status and priority of support tickets||No|
|Phone support availability||9 to 5 (UK time), Monday to Friday|
|Web chat support||No|
|Onsite support||Yes, at extra cost|
Telephone and online support is included to support users 24/7, 365.
Primary Support Level
1. Determining the users need for support.
2. Tracking support from initial user contact until resolution.
3. Accordingly verifying the initial level of severity.
4. Comparing against known problems and their solutions.
5. Aiding user in executing resolution; implementing solutions where necessary.
6. Separating, confirming and reproducing unknown user issues.
7. Evaluating resolutions to unknown problems.
8. Heightening severity level to secondary support level if needed whilst informing user of changes.
Secondary Support Level
1. Verifying problem severity.
2. Analyse and investigate the issue (s) nature.
3. Provision of resolution using known solutions.
4. Notifying third support level engineers of unknown problem if necessary.
5. Hot fix delivery to user.
6. Assisting with resolving further complex use problems.
7. Informing user of status changes.
In addition to the above (and if required), on-site training is provided at a rate of £500 - £750/day.
|Support available to third parties||Yes|
Onboarding and offboarding
MyOrb provides users with user-friendly summaries and detailed user on-boarding manuals designed to make the onboarding process as simple as possible.
Additionally, in-app support is provided via the step-by-step introductory walkthrough video.
Further guidance can also be found in-app via the extensive help section.
If necessary, custom training sessions (in the form of online tutorials) can be provided upon request.
|End-of-contract data extraction||Users can manage and download all of their information via their account management console. End of contract extractions can be managed with local IT teams upon request.|
Notices to the users will be sent out periodically on the lead up to the end of a contract to make sure they have downloaded and deleted all of their data. Any data remaining at the end of the contract will be notified to the users and local IT.
Any data that has not been deleted or downloaded by the users at the end of the contract can be extracted and a copy provided to the contract manager if required. The whole process is managed closely with the contract manager and the local IT team to ensure nobody's data is lost.
Using the service
|Web browser interface||Yes|
|Application to install||No|
|Designed for use on mobile devices||Yes|
|Differences between the mobile and desktop service||N/a|
|Independence of resources||MyOrb uses an autoscaling model that monitors and automatically adjusts server capacity based upon user demand, thus optimising performance.|
|Service usage metrics||Yes|
|Metrics types||GB of storage used and storage remaining.|
|Reporting types||Real-time dashboards|
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Staff screening not performed|
|Government security clearance||Up to Security Clearance (SC)|
|Knowledge of data storage and processing locations||Yes|
|Data storage and processing locations||European Economic Area (EEA)|
|User control over data storage and processing locations||Yes|
|Datacentre security standards||Complies with a recognised standard (for example CSA CCM version 3.0)|
|Penetration testing frequency||At least every 6 months|
|Penetration testing approach||Another external penetration testing organisation|
|Protecting data at rest||Encryption of all physical media|
|Data sanitisation process||Yes|
|Data sanitisation type||Deleted data can’t be directly accessed|
|Equipment disposal approach||In-house destruction process|
Data importing and exporting
|Data export approach||
Users can download information directly from within spaces if they have the relevant permissions.
Users also have a manage storage option for mass extraction of data.
|Data export formats||Other|
|Other data export formats||Data will be downloaded in the format it was uploaded|
|Data import formats||Other|
|Other data import formats||Data can be uploaded in any format|
|Data protection between buyer and supplier networks||
|Data protection within supplier network||
Availability and resilience
|Approach to resilience||Confidential. Available upon request.|
|Outage reporting||Email Alerts.|
Identity and authentication
|User authentication needed||Yes|
|User authentication||Username or password|
|Access restrictions in management interfaces and support channels||Access to management interfaces and support channels is restricted through password protected role-based logins. That is, application administrative and assistance access is limited to those specific registered users, and any further users the client(s) themselves permit.|
|Access restriction testing frequency||At least every 6 months|
|Management access authentication||Username or password|
Audit information for users
|Access to user activity audit information||Users have access to real-time audit information|
|How long user audit data is stored for||Between 6 months and 12 months|
|Access to supplier activity audit information||Users contact the support team to get audit information|
|How long supplier audit data is stored for||Between 6 months and 12 months|
|How long system logs are stored for||Between 6 months and 12 months|
Standards and certifications
|ISO/IEC 27001 certification||Yes|
|Who accredited the ISO/IEC 27001||Through our infrastructure provider (AWS), done with Certify Point|
|ISO/IEC 27001 accreditation date||11/12/2011|
|What the ISO/IEC 27001 doesn’t cover||No exclusions|
|ISO 28000:2007 certification||No|
|CSA STAR certification||Yes|
|CSA STAR accreditation date||January 2017|
|CSA STAR certification level||Level 3: CSA STAR Certification|
|What the CSA STAR doesn’t cover||All AWS related services are included|
|Who accredited the PCI DSS certification||Smart Debit|
|PCI DSS accreditation date||30/08/2017|
|What the PCI DSS doesn’t cover||N/a|
|Other security certifications||Yes|
|Any other security certifications||
|Named board-level person responsible for service security||Yes|
|Security governance certified||Yes|
|Security governance standards||ISO/IEC 27001|
|Information security policies and processes||ISO27001. ISO9001. ISO27017. ISO27018. CSA. SOC1 SOC2 and SOC3 through our infrastructure provider|
|Configuration and change management standard||Supplier-defined controls|
|Configuration and change management approach||MyOrb uses the Github System for configuration management of source code. All application change development is managed on a siloed principle, before deployment to a complete staging environment with full roll-back capability. A full assessment is comprised of tests for all known web application vulnerabilities using both automated and manual tools based on the OWASP test principles. Once a new release is resilient and performance is validated - with security sufficiently stress tested - deployment to live cloud is implemented.|
|Vulnerability management type||Supplier-defined controls|
|Vulnerability management approach||
Threats and vulnerabilities are identified through constant monitoring 24/7:
- Categorising vulnerability into groups
- Scanning assets for known vulnerabilities
- Ranking risks of said vulnerabilities
- Emergency patches are done within hours depending on the nature of the issue with appropriate quality testing performed to ensure the stability of myOrb.
|Protective monitoring type||Supplier-defined controls|
|Protective monitoring approach||
Realtime monitoring is in place to monitor potential compromises, wherein Amazon Web Services communicates information regarding data breaches, should they arise.
Escalation processes are in place once any compromise is identified.
The degree of compromise will determine resource allocation and urgency of response. In most cases any compromise will be addressed immediately.
|Incident management type||Supplier-defined controls|
|Incident management approach||
MyOrb follows incident management processes designed to comply with the US HIPAA (UK Version) guidelines. Workflow is in place for:
- Conducting risk assessments for discovered security incidents.
- Notifying clients in the event a security incident occurs.
- Revising our annual Security Risk Analysis and Risk Management Plan as necessary.
|Approach to secure software development best practice||Independent review of processes (for example CESG CPA Build Standard, ISO/IEC 27034, ISO/IEC 27001 or CSA CCM v3.0)|
Public sector networks
|Connection to public sector networks||No|
|Price||£7 to £20 per user per month|
|Discount for educational organisations||Yes|
|Free trial available||Yes|
|Description of free trial||Access to a free trial account including full app functionality. Access is provided for a predetermined time period, usually one month.|