Desktop as a Service Premium from Fordway
Fordway Desktop as a Service DaaS Premium is architected to meet OFFICIAL/IL2 for Government users to access their corporate desktop from anywhere. DaaS provides shared Remote Desktop Services, persistent Virtual Desktops (VDI), locked down full client PCs or tablets or any required combination of these.
- Managed, personal VDI or hybrid desktop types
- Windows, MacOS, iOS, Linux, ChromeOS and Android devices supported.
- DesktopAV as standard, with optional intrusion detection service (inc SecurePlus).
- Microsoft Office 365 integration
- 24x7 Proactive Incident Management and service availability monitoring
- Optional Multi-Factor Authentication (included in SecurePlus)
- Optional per session user monitoring (included in SecurePlus)
- Optional end user Service Desk and support
- Optional data at rest encryption on managed desktops (included SecurePlus)
- OS and application patching included
- Meets the needs of any organisation’s end-user computing (EUC) requirements.
- Fordway can manage the complete project lifecycle, design to migration
- Office365 integration to enable collaboration and communication across multiple devices.
- Highly secure and compliant platform, achieves OFFICIAL security mandates
- Optional connectivity to UK (PSN) and NHS N3/HSCN network
- Optional integration with Fordway’s Identity and Authentication Management Service
- Device OS and application patching service included
- No client software required for Personal/VDI desktop option
- 24x7x365 service availability, manned support and monitoring
- Scales to over 10,000 concurrent desktops
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.