XMA Skuid (Salesforce managed package deployment)
Skuid allows companies and agencies to build user friendly applications on their existing systems, specifically Salesforce without having to write and maintain custom code. Skuid is 100% native to Salesforce and is delivered as a managed package or an AWS-hosted service.
- Low-code application development toolkit for Salesforce apps
- Installed as a managed AWS service
- Visual data modelling environment enables declarative development
- Supports Salesforce custom/standard objects, SQL, REST APIs & oData
- Logic framework enabling custom workflows and data operations
- Drag-and-drop UI components multi-object on one page
- 30+ components including grids, wizards and forms
- Design System Studio define and apply custom UI styles
- Supports Salesforce Sales/Service cloud, Community, Heroku
- Customise Salesforce apps to the way your users work
- Streamline and digitise business processes faster and for less
- Maximise Salesforce investment when technical resources constrained.
- Accelerate projects to deliver user needs with little code
- Adaptive data and logic capabilities beyond standard UIs
- Accelerate projects so you can deliver user needs quickly
- Tooling landscape with a unified composer for data, logic, UI
- Branded experience with components styled to your design
- Beautifully centralise everything users need in one place
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.