Penetration testing provides in-depth investigation into security of web and mobile applications, infrastructure (external/internal); Server Build reviews, Wi-Fi, Firewall Assessments and connected/embedded devices (IOT /IC/SCADA). Red Teaming Assessments and Security Training workshops, delivered by experienced Security Consultants, simulate actions of a malicious threat actor, uncovering/classifying vulnerabilities used to exploit/damage businesses.
- Cloud security testing: Assessing configuration and implementations of cloud solutions
- Web application testing: Focuses on the functionality-dense systems of websites
- Mobile application testing: Testing of Android or IOS
- Red Teaming: ‘Goal' based, the client specifies a target.
- Infrastructure - External & Internal (inc Build Reviews)
- Desktop applications & reverse engineering: Typically, ‘Thick Client’ applications
- Wireless Testing: Assessing appropriate levels of security, segregation and access-points.
- IoT/Product: Involves products that utilise computer/tech system such as RFID/Bluetooth.
- Industrial Control Systems (ICS) Wireless: Identify potential attack vectors
- Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) & Estate Discovery
- Protect your digital assets: Reducing the risk of a breach
- Protect your reputation: Reducing the potential of business revenue loss.
- Uncover vulnerabilities and prioritise improvement effort: Providing vital remediation advice
- Achieve buy-in for information/cyber security improvement
- Protect critical Intellectual Property: Red Teaming can protect invaluable assets
- Internal Infrastructure testing: Reduces threat of Ransomware and protects reputation
- Provide security assurance/due diligence when buying 3rd-Party software
- Security testing during development of Internal applications
- Support compliance standards and regulations such as PCI DSS, ISO:27001
- Support compliance re GDPR: Reduce likelihood of fines.
£850 to £1555 per unit per day
- Education pricing available
|How the planning service works||In order to ensure a successful project, Pentest will assist you to: Define the Scope of Work; Define the project plan; Define success criteria; Mitigate risk; Gain executive buy-in and define the programme governance structure; Support the remediation process; and Define the Security Target.|
|Planning service works with specific services||No|
|Training service provided||Yes|
|How the training service works||Secure Code Workshop and Hacking 101.|
|Training is tied to specific services||Yes|
|Services the training service works with||Software Application Security|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||Yes|
|How the quality assurance and performance testing works||Each service is individually scoped.|
|Security services type||
|Other security services||
|Certified security testers||Yes|
|Security testing certifications||
|Ongoing support service||Yes|
|Types of service supported||
|How the support service works||Pentesting|
|Email or online ticketing support||Email or online ticketing|
|Support response times||Client Dependant. No weekend support|
|User can manage status and priority of support tickets||No|
|Phone support availability||9 to 5 (UK time), Monday to Friday|
|Web chat support||No|
Scope: We work with you to fully understand your organisation, your goals and your desired test outcomes.
Proposal & Prerequisites: A proposal will be drawn up outlining the planned scope of work and the preparation needed to start testing.
Ongoing Communication: Our Consultants will communicate with you throughout the test, to your set requirements.
Reporting: A comprehensive, quality assured report of test findings will be delivered.
Post-Test Support: Our Consultants will be available after the test to offer advice and guidance on any aspect of the report, as well as remediation efforts.
Retest: Once you have addressed the issues outlined in the report, we will retest to ensure vulnerabilities have been remediated.
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Conforms to BS7858:2012|
|Government security clearance||Up to Developed Vetting (DV)|
|Price||£850 to £1555 per unit per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||Yes|