CGI - Cyber Security in the Supply Chain
As cyber attacks are more sophisticated, criminals increasingly attack not just prime organisations, but exploit vulnerabilities in the supply chain, targeting partners and suppliers. Our services help organisations prioritise their supply chain and provide assurance of the suppliers' prepardness from cyber security attacks.
- Identify all suppliers within the chain and assign criticality rating
- Assess risks providing a balanced approach to secure supply chain
- Improve security assurance across the whole of the supply chain
- Analyse data in the chain to focus on high risks
- Develop policies providing controls to balance the level of risk
- Provide security assurance through the business and corporate environment
- Protect the end-to-end business in order to operate with confidence
- Monitor performance and ensure compliance against legal and regulatory standards
- Sectors:Justice, Policing, Prosecution, Courts, Prisons, Probation, Central Government, Education,
- Reduction in the number of security breaches
- Clearer understanding by the suppliers on their obligations for compliance
- Effective monitoring of client's total supply base
- Heightened cyber awareness
- Staff motivated to 'Protect the Business'