UK GOV PaaS Architecture Service
The GOV.UK PaaS service offers a cost-effective platform to host government services without the need for infrastructure specialists. This BJSS service will help you to understand if your existing or proposed architecture is suitable for hosting on GOV.UK PaaS, and propose changes to make optimal use of the service.
- Assesses architecture designs against 12-factor methodology.
- Assesses architecture design against GOV.UK PaaS services.
- Aligns with GDS Digital Service Standards.
- Greenfield or Brownfield service architecture design.
- Researches best practices.
- Defines 'to-be' service architecture on GOV.UK PaaS.
- Refines service architecture backlog and generates service architecture delivery plan.
- Generates proof-of-concepts and defines detailed 'to-be' service architecture.
- Maintains architecture to reflect business strategy changes and project releases.
- Undertakes periodic reviews against product timescales and changing best practice.
- Informs GOV.UK PaaS architecture with significant real-world, pragmatic experience.
- Augments the existing team with experienced BJSS Cloud Architects.
- Timely, cost-effective and risk-managed architecture delivery roadmap.
- Delivers IT services that provide strategic value.
- Delivers services that satisfy both functional and non-functional requirements.
- Reduces recurring operational costs and operational service risks.
- Meets GDS Service Standards by working with an experienced partner.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.