This service is designed to help ambitious health and care public sector organisations with a desire to adopt Big Data technologies on the Amazon Web Services (AWS). Working closely with key stakeholders, we help craft end-to-end AWS business cases, implementation and strategic operating models with clear outcomes and deliverables.
- Performance Tunning
- Data Ingestion and Processing Reliability Testing
- Infrastructure Cost Analysis
- Well - Architected Framework Implementation
- Free AWS Big Data Training for Key Stakeholders (1 day)
- Data pipeline with Kinesis Firehose to S3, EMR and RedShift
- At-rest data encryption implementation with AWS KMS
- Modern Data Lake Architecture Implementation
- Machine Learning setup with Amazon SageMaker and Apache Spark
- Automated environment deployment (using CloudFormation, Terraform, Lambda, Ansible, etc.)
- Setup core Big Data services on AWS without hassle.
- Perform Large Scale ETL and/or ELT jobs at Reduced Costs
- Free 60 days Post Implementation Support
- Configure Kinesis agents to ingest files without hassle.
- Setup monitoring and log aggregation and KPIs to support Kinesis.
- Clear Product Roadmap
- Clear Big Data Operationalization Strategy
- Increased efficiency of operations.
- Adopt serverless big data analytics patterns
- Improved ability to research and innovate
£450 to £1200 per person per day
- Education pricing available
ZAIKU GROUP LTD
Liam Anthony Shore
|How the planning service works||
We combine Scrum Agile project management and DevOps practice to help organisations plan and deliver AWS Big Data services on spec, on time and on budget. Our planning programme management will not just focus on managing time, cost, quality and scope. But also on stakeholders objectives and execute risk management efficiently, effectively and continuously. We`ll put in place the following programme structure:
1. Steering Committee - Provides overall strategy and direction and, particularly,
approves and manages the implementation plan and prioritisation of the project backlog.
2. Outcomes team - Reviews technical feasibility and maintains the program velocity, which includes implementation alignment, review of priorities etc.
3. Scrum teams - Focuses on delivery and validation and get direction from the Steering committee and core outcomes team.
Finally, Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) are essential ingredients of our AWS Big Data implementation. We deploy CI/CD practice in all our projects as needed.
|Planning service works with specific services||Yes|
|Hosting or software services the planning service works with||Amazon Web Services (AWS)|
|Training service provided||Yes|
|How the training service works||
We provide training around AWS Big Data services, with focus on the Kinesis streaming platform. Kinesis streaming platform is one of the most powerful and widely used reliable streaming platforms. Kinesis is a fault tolerant, highly scalable and used for log aggregation, stream processing, event sources and commit logs. The training topics include the following;
1. Kinesis Introduction
2. Kinesis Setup
3. Kinesis Architecture, Use Cases and Best Practices
4. Working with the Kinesis CLI
5. Setting up IAM for Kinesis
6. Working with DataRecords, Streams, Partitions Keys and Shards
7. Setting up a stream
8. Writing Producers using API
9. Writing Consumers using API
10. Handling streams and integration
11. Kinesis integration with EMR/Hadoop/Hive
12. Kinesis integration with RedShift
|Training is tied to specific services||Yes|
|Services the training service works with||Amazon Web Services|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||Yes|
|How the setup or migration service works||
The cloud provides a ready made arena, along with application components that go beyond network, server, and storage, which can all be managed programmatically. Unlike the on-prem setup, the cloud setup enables automation for essentially everything, easy to program, and provides much more advanced toolsets that
can be accessed programmatically. We help organisations migrate their Big Data workloads to the AWS cloud with no more than 3 phases;
Phase 1: We examine organisations current workloads, server types, pipelines and configurations, network topology, security, governance, and compliance requirements etc.
Phase 2: Our solution architects will help identify and design the correct Big Data AWS architecture according to the organisations unique needs.
Phase 3: We start the process of helping migrate applications and data, then perform post-migration validation. Once validated, we go live.
|Setup or migration service is for specific cloud services||Yes|
|List of supported services||Amazon Web Services|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||Yes|
|How the quality assurance and performance testing works||
We provide specialist backend and API Quality Assurance testing for buyers that requires maximum performance and low downtime for their applications. We do this by working closely with the buyers’ in-house development and infrastructure teams in order to:
1) Develop a clear strategy for where and how to apply automated DevOps testing tools, practices and approaches to accelerate high quality code delivery to production environment.
2) Help with CI/CD deployments stress testing and optimisation to accelerate time to value and increase efficiencies.
|Security services type||
|Other security services||
|Certified security testers||Yes|
|Security testing certifications||Other|
|Other security testing certifications||AWS Certified Security - Specialty|
|Ongoing support service||Yes|
|Types of service supported||
|How the support service works||
Zaikucloud`s Support Services are available to provide timely assistance to buyers through its highly-skilled AWS Certified professionals who can offer immediate response to critical issues and provide resolution to problems in order to quickly mitigate the risk of disruption.
We offer several support packages to meet the specific service needs of buyers. Some of our support services include;
• AWS Cloud Environment Managed Services.
• Remote Monitoring Services through our NOC & SOC room situated in our office.
• IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS component On-demand Management.
• 24/7 Operation Service Management and Monitoring.
|Service constraints||There will be occasions when implementation support will only be available remotely if our technical consultants are not able to work onsite.|
|Email or online ticketing support||Email or online ticketing|
|Support response times||
We provide free email ticketing support ranging for immediate response (for critical issues) to few hours (minor issues).
For weekends we only respond to critical issues under the agreed SLAs with the buyers.
|User can manage status and priority of support tickets||No|
|Phone support availability||9 to 5 (UK time), Monday to Friday|
|Web chat support||No|
We offer the following 4 levels of support at the cost ranging from £56.25/hour - £150/hour depending on the complexity of the system and severity of the issues.
P 0 – Complete malfunction of the cloud environment resources/services or any specific area (immediate response)
P 1 – Partial malfunction of the cloud environment resources/services or any specific area (immediate response)
P 2 – Non critical issues in a particular cloud service (response within 2 hours)
P3 – Minor issues in a particular cloud service (response within 4 hours)
Support communication will be via Email/Phone/Slack and using issue tracking tools such as JIRA or another communication channel chosen by the Buyer.
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Conforms to BS7858:2012|
|Government security clearance||Up to Developed Vetting (DV)|
|Price||£450 to £1200 per person per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||Yes|