IBM United Kingdom Ltd
IBM iX Contact Centre Transformation
Our vision is delivering the contact centre of the future: an experience-led, AI-driven, cloud-enabled operation that delights customers whilst reducing cost-to-serve and reliance on legacy technology.
This offering covers all contact functions including CRM, WFM, CTO, quality and case management leveraging products such as Genesys, Salesforce, Verint, Avaya, and Salesforce.
- Capability review, maturity assessment, benchmarking and gap analysis
- Analysis of customer journey and all customer touch points
- High-level and detailed organisation design
- Customer / contact segmentation and cost-to-serve analytics
- Demand reduction and channel shift methods and strategies
- Workforce management (WFM) processes and tools
- Development of capability for outsourcing / outsourced contact centres
- Contact centre & Service Centre cloud technology analysis and planning
- Implementation services across the contact centre transformation ecosystem
- Integration of new digital processes in existing core systems.
- Ability to leverage both global expertise and UK specific expertise
- Proven experience of deploying contact centre within complex architectures
- Designing Omni-channel Contact Centre Reference Architecture
- Make effective use of cloud technologies for contact centres
- Improve first contact resolution, addressing customer’s needs at first instance
- Shift from first call resolution to first contact resolution
- Transforming employee experience by providing single customer view across systems
- Reduction in Cost to Serve through customer contact reinvention
- Service provision across multiple nodes including On/Off-site, nearshore and offshore
- Flexibility of a T&M resource augmented or fixed price/outcome contract
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.