Central Networks offers support for Private, Public or Hybrid cloud solutions delivered from our HQ in Greater Manchester. A variety of cover options are available including Fully Managed Service, 24x7, 8am to 6pm. Pro-Active Monitoring Services are also available.
- Available 8am-6pm Monday-Friday, with 24x7 option available
- ITIL compatible ServiceDesk with separate incident and problem management modules
- Unlimited telephone, email and remote access support
- Telephone, email and secure incident logging via a comprehensive system
- Remote diagnostic systems to perform fixes straight away, like onsite.
- Warranty incidents managed on your behalf
- Monthly incident, problem and change management reporting
- Quarterly Central Response review meeting with a designated service manager
- Custom Built SLA with every contract
- Early Notification incidents by text, email and telephone contact.
- Flexible solutions that can be scaled up and down
- Quick resolution from first to third line on first contact
- All calls are answered within your agreed SLA
- Senior engineers are available to escalate your calls
- Support engineers trained in multiple technologies
- ITIL, PRINCE2, Agile, ISO27001, ISO14001, ISO9001, Cyber Essentials Accredited Practitioners
- Central can be your IT Department
- Reduce downtime by using early incident notification
- Account Manager appointed to every customer
- Service desk engineers are always friendly and personalble
£20 to £500 per person per month
- Education pricing available
- Pricing document
- Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card
- Service definition document
- Terms and conditions
Central Networks and Technologies Ltd
|How the planning service works||Central follow a tried and tested clearly defined PRINCE2 methodology that has successfully on-boarded 100's of clients, we will assist with all elements of planning and risk mitigation during the support transition.|
|Planning service works with specific services||No|
|Training service provided||Yes|
|How the training service works||Tailored training can be provided on a pay as you go basis, on a one to one basis, or we can arrange formal structured training with supporting material in a classroom environment.|
|Training is tied to specific services||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||Yes|
|How the setup or migration service works||
We are capable of supporting buyers moving to the cloud and/or between cloud suppliers.
Support in this migration can range from project management, providing technical consultancy and resource for implementation, through to assisting with risk mitigation.
We have many references of clients who have been solely 'On Prem' to a fully cloud solution with our expert Engineers and team in place to handle this migration without any downtime.
|Setup or migration service is for specific cloud services||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||Yes|
|How the quality assurance and performance testing works||Central Networks Operatives and Engineers are trained according to ITIL and ISO9001, ISO27001, ISO14001 and Agile Project Management and PRINCE2.|
|Security services type||
|Certified security testers||No|
|Ongoing support service||Yes|
|Types of service supported||
|How the support service works||
The support function follows strict guidelines based on an ITIL framework and ISO 9001, ISO 27001 that ensures every call logged is managed and dealt with professionally and via a well described process. From the point of logging the call by web, email or phone, you will be dealing directly with a technical professional who will investigate and resolve the issue in a timely manner or escalate appropriately.
This tried and tested approach allows calls to be tracked and escalated between teams such as the support and hardware maintenance teams as well as automatic escalation based upon agreed Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
Senior consultants will attend data centre sites, as required, for any issues that cannot be resolved in a timely fashion remotely. Including restoration of service following any business-critical hardware failure (servers, network switches, routers, etc).
Our support team has direct access to major IT and Line of business application vendors should calls need to be escalated further.
No Service Constraints.
We pride ourselves on tailor-made IT Solutions, which include custom SLA's which can include or exclude any services you need.
|Email or online ticketing support||Email or online ticketing|
|Support response times||The aim is to respond to questions on the first call, through an escalation 1st-3rd line classification.|
|User can manage status and priority of support tickets||Yes|
|Online ticketing support accessibility||None or don’t know|
|Phone support availability||24 hours, 7 days a week|
|Web chat support||No|
Our operations team is broken down into two areas, Service Desk and Engineering. The Service Desk acts as the primary source of all activity, where calls are categorised, prioritised and filtered to the relevant specialist if required.
Our calls are given a priority level from 1-5; whereas P1 is Disaster, business is non-operational all the way through to P5, of which could be a cosmetic incident, for example.
Our response times and levels are summarised below:
P1 - Urgent - 15mins Response Time (RT), 4 hrs Target Full Fix Time(TFFT)
P2 - Critical - 30 mins RT, 8 hrs TFFT
P3 - Very Important - 4 hrs RT, 20 hrs TFFT
P4 - Important - 10 hrs RT, 30 hrs TFFT
P5 - Informational - 3 days RT, 90 days TFFT (never normally this long)
The majority of activity will be remote based working, however we will send either a senior engineer to the client site, or a cloud specialist to a cloud hosting datacentre site, as and when required, depending on the incident.
All priority incidents are included in our pricing, defined by customised SLA's and can be in unlimited numbers if required, depending on the client's needs.
|Supplier type||Reseller providing extra features and support|
|Organisation whose services are being resold||VMware vSphere, VMware Horizon, 10zig, Microsoft, Citrix, Fujitsu, HP, Lenovo|
|Staff security clearance||Staff screening not performed|
|Government security clearance||Up to Developed Vetting (DV)|
|Price||£20 to £500 per person per month|
|Discount for educational organisations||Yes|