MACS ENTERPRISE ASSET MANAGEMENT for Health Care (MEAM for Health) powered by IBM MAXIMO EAM
MACS Enterprise Asset Management for Healthcare utilises IBM Maximo, ensuring organisations optimise the productivity of their assets. Maximo increases operational efficiency, providing near real time visibility of asset usage across multiple sites. Maximo has capabilities unifying your operations, connecting all teams across your business, improving asset usage and a ROI.
- Computer aided facilities management (CAFM) designed for healthcare services.
- Self service work requests routed direct to the receiving department.
- Progress reporting in all links of the value chain.
- Plan maintenance for maximum asset longevity.
- Allocate resource efficiently for planned and reactive maintenance.
- Manage compliance with automated compliance task generation.
- Carry out inspections with dynamic questionnaire content.
- Authorise purchase to pay transactions with set approval levels.
- Account for stock inventory with smart issues and replenishment.
- Control suppliers with a comprehensive contract management process.
- Subscription based hence OPEX, not CAPEX.
- Improved efficiency in responding to requests for facilities service.
- Better customer satisfaction for stakeholders and facilities service users.
- Value for money from improved asset utilisation.
- Longer asset life cycles from efficient maintenance management.
- Better supplier performance from strict contract management.
- Reduced stock holding hence an improved cash position.
- Complete control over purchasing reduces maintenance costs.
- Optional security to OFFICIAL level for protection of sensitive data.
- Rapid on-boarding by means of the MACS Quick-Start project process.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.