Mastek provides a customized mobile testing service to support end-to-end testing for native, hybrid and web-based mobile applications. It includes functional, performance and security testing as well as test automation using industry leading technologies and tools. Our cloud based Mobile Application testing approach provides scalability and cost effectiveness.
- Mobile test strategy, planning and comprehensive test management
- Satisfies testing demands with a scalable cloud testing approach
- E2E solution for testing and quality assurance of mobile applications
- Supports; compliance, security, failover, latency, stress and performance measurements
- Automated tests using best of breed testing frameworks
- Automated compatibility testing using both emulators and actual devices
- Validated best practises for Mobile Application Testing
- Support of multiple operating systems; android, iOS, windows
- Rapid deployment of Mobile Testing Experts
- Dedicated Mobile Test Labs
- Cost reduction using open source technologies
- Higher productivity and lower maintenance costs
- Reduces business risk with comprehensive Security and performance testing
- Flexible resources are scalable to match testing demand
- Time saving through Cloud based Parallelized testing
- Extensive support of programming languages, scripts and development environments.
- Reduced cost of maintaining an extensive test bed infrastructure.
- Early ROI through Test Accelerators and proven proprietory frameworks
- Improved quality assurance and end user experience
- Increased test coverage and reduced time to market
£150 to £1250 per person per day
- Education pricing available
Mastek (UK) Ltd
|How the planning service works||
Mastek has decades of experience in delivering software services, including End-to-End test services spanning the full test lifecycle, supported by our extensive planning and advisory services. Our planning services support multiple platforms and environments including cloud hosting, implementation and migrations.
As part of software test services, we carry out detailed analysis of current systems, processes and customer needs to select best-fit solutions which includes; processes, tools, frameworks and methodologies. Focusing on business benefits such as; reduced time to market, reduced cost and high quality.
Mastek has a pool of certified professionals providing consultancy for implementations, transformations and migrations, including cloud adoption, ensuring; process efficiency and business benefit realisation.
All our test engagements are supported by TCoE and projects have access to a wide array of proprietary templates, test tools, analytical techniques and reusable test artifacts , which help buyers save both time and effort whilst maintaining high quality standards. With our highly experienced resources, we tailor the offering to suit customer requirements and guide them in successful cloud adoption and implementation of related software services.
|Planning service works with specific services||No|
|Training service provided||Yes|
|How the training service works||If requested by a Buyer, we'll provide training for cloud software and hosting services as per their requirement.|
|Training is tied to specific services||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||Yes|
|How the setup or migration service works||
Mastek has extensive experience delivering testing solutions for Cloud hosted applications and cloud migrations in Traditional and Agile models. We work collaboratively with our clients to understand; the type of cloud computing model, scale, scope and approach for migration incorporating; IaaS, PaaS and SaaS changes to live applications for Cloud deployment, Data migration process and Compliance requirements.
Mastek’s Cloud Test approach, proprietary test process and frameworks along with its strong partner ecosystem are primarily aimed at ensuring that the Cloud hosted applications meet all the functional requirements and data migration processes for both statically and dynamically migrated data to meet the data and security requirements and are
• Customisable and Configurable
• Performant and scalable
Detailed assessment is undertaken jointly with the clients to assess the migration plan, environments and their required configurations to be then able to identify and plan the approach to testing and manage its implementation to ensure successful transition.
|Setup or migration service is for specific cloud services||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||Yes|
|How the quality assurance and performance testing works||
Quality Assurance is the foundation of every project phase in Mastek and is aimed at reducing the cost of quality and increasing the predictability of the outcome.
Mastek Test teams engage early and work collaboratively with client stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle promoting Joint-Ownership, Increased transparency and Governance. The Test Management team supported by the TCoE provides Thought Leadership across phases for:
• Test-Approach, Plan and Traceability
• Requirement analysis with Business users
• Dependencies, Risk mitigation and Owners
• Governance and Reporting
• Test Design and analysis
• Defect resolution prioritised based on the level of risk associated.
• Joint analysis of residual risks
For Performance-Testing, Mastek leverages its proprietary framework, TCoE, Performance Testing SME’s and strong partner ecosystem together with a wholly tools agnostic approach.
Performance Testing SME’s work collaboratively to:
• Understand the Application technology stack and associated SLA’s,
• Understand the IaaS, PaaS and SaaS to identify the volumetric model
• Capacity planning and modelling
• Cloud-based Tool assessment and recommendations
Initial Performance benchmarking is undertaken for applications developed and deployed using Agile models for early visibility.
Based on the SLA’s; Load, Soak, Stress and Spike testing is carried out, with detailed analysis of test results.
|Security testing service||Yes|
|Security testing type||
|Other security testing||
|Accredited security testers||Yes|
|Security testing accreditations||Other|
|Other security testing accreditations||Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)|
|Certified Professional (CCP) risk analysts||No|
|Ongoing support service||Yes|
|Types of service supported||Hosting or software provided by a third-party organisation|
|How the support service works||
Mastek can fully manage the cloud hosting with passion for technology, we can help organizations of different types and sizes utilize Cloud Services and move their IT infrastructure to Cloud in full, or part. Whether it is Public Cloud or Private Cloud or even a Hybrid version of both with some elements remaining on-Premise
Our cloud services are Secure, Reliable, scalable & Fast.
• Cloud Services includes
• Cloud Servers
• Cloud Management
• Cloud Resource Pool
• Hosted Desktop
Following business benefits can be derived out of Mastek cloud services
• Trade capital expense for variable expense
• Benefit from massive economies of scale
• Stop guessing capacity
Increase speed and agility
• Stop spending money on running and maintaining data centers
• Go global in very short time.
|Email or online ticketing support||Email or online ticketing|
|Support response times||
Mastek support team normally provides response as quick as possible. It is mainly driven by time (i.e. when the question being asked. Is the question asked during day or at night) and contractual agreement with customer (i.e. Service Level Agreement). For urgent issues we encourage customer to call us for quick turnaround time. This is especially applicable for out of office or weekend support.
e.g. If support time is agreed from 8:00 to 18:00 then resource works in office during this and provides response as quick as possible.
|User can manage status and priority of support tickets||Yes|
|Online ticketing support accessibility||None or don’t know|
|Phone support availability||24 hours, 7 days a week|
|Web chat support||Yes, at an extra cost|
|Web chat support availability||9 to 5 (UK time), Monday to Friday|
|Web chat support accessibility standard||None or don’t know|
|How the web chat support is accessible||We are currently in the process of developing a Web Chat support for Buyer's and shall be available for deployment post G-Cloud 9 submission. All the details will be provided in future when requested.|
|Web chat accessibility testing||N/A|
Mastek has proven expertise in providing Application Support & Maintenance (ASM) services tailored to the customers need which acts as an interface for end users to resolve their requirements & problems with IT services & get them implemented as quickly as possible. This was achieved through various Service Levels like
• Level 1 (Service desk),
• Level 2 (Application Administration and Business Support) and
• Level 3 (Technical and Software Support) support;
• Alternatively, a single DevOps team, encompassing Level 2 support, Level 3 Software support;
Mastek guarantees cost saving through value added service across various service levels
For Example, About 10% to 30% cost reduction through Level 2 & Level 3 shared service implementation for UK retailer
Mastek ensures experienced, dedicated and diverse team of certified (e.g. ITIL V3) IT professionals with strong application, tools, technical and service operation processes knowledge.
For Examples, DevOps Engineer, Technical account manager, Cloud support engineer, Application Support Analyst etc.
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Other security clearance|
|Government security clearance||Up to Security Clearance (SC)|
|Price||£150 to £1250 per person per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||Yes|
|Pricing document||View uploaded document|
|Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card||View uploaded document|
|Service definition document||View uploaded document|
|Terms and conditions document||View uploaded document|