CMS (Content Management System)
Along with over 20 years of experience with Content Management Systems (CMSs), including, over the years: Sitecore, Umbraco, and WordPress, BeingOnline have accumulated a wealth of knowledge by creating a general-purpose CMS - Etelligent. With an in-house team of programmers custom CMSs can created for a range of solutions.
- Security testing.
- Hosted in Microsoft Azure or in-house for Intranet solutions.
- Restricted access via IP lockdown.
- Cross-device/screen-size testing - macOS, Windows, iOS, Android.
- Many CMSs supported, including: Umbraco, Sitecore, WordPress.
- Caching options on Umbraco and Sitecore to improve site performance.
- Umbraco system tailored to meet project's requirements.
- Bespoke CMS solutions can be constructed using .NET.
- Multi-language support for content.
- Consultancy on the most suitable CMS for each project.
- Access CMS from mobile devices to 'manage from anywhere'.
- Schedule publishing to occur at some point in the future.
- Auto-generate crops to permit easier management of images.
- Hide sensitive data from certain users of the CMS.