UKFast Private Dedicated Container Platform Services can provide dedicated bare metal, virtual machines or hybrid infrastructure running one or more Kubernetes clusters managed via Rancher. This provides a secure, flexible and scalable environment with a performant and redundant platform designed for rapid automated application
- Dedicated and secure Kubernetes/Rancher based infrastructure.
- Can be installed on bare metal or our eCloud portfolio.
- Based on proven Open Source technology.
- Small initial footprint that can scale effectively.
- Interoperable with existing UKFast solutions.
- API Scriptable.
- Consultancy process compliant with ITIL best practice.
- Highly qualified, UK-based, certified support available 24/7/365.
- Container based application deployments promote faster development.
- Consistent way to run code locally, in staging and production.
- Simplifies testing and debugging by removing environmental inconsistencies.
- Containerised applications require less resource compared to VM based deployments.
- Server resource is dedicated to running applications giving better density.
- Kubernetes includes functionality for rolling deployments and automated rollback.
- Reducing risks when deploying application code to production environments.
- UK-based, ISO-accredited data centres, owned and operated by UKFast.