Microlink PC (UK) Ltd
Microlink Knowledge Accelerator
An e-learning platform facilitating knowledge and structured learning programmes to increase the independence and productivity of staff benefitting from self-sustaining wellbeing and assistive technology and accesibility tools in the workplace.
Includes configuring by staff condition/requirement, available in 8 languages, topics ranging from computer operating basics to in-depth office software training.
- e-learning platform for workplace/assistive technology
- Comprehensive knowledge plus training resource - facilitates staged learning programme
- Enables a continuous learning programme at all user experience levels
- Search & configure by requirement, eg visual impairment, dyslexia, etc..
- Has a line manager/carer interface for supervisory purposes
- Thousands of library & video resources covering technical/user subjects
- Auto-scheduling/alerting for training with ticketing
- Facilitates supervisor/carer course assembly/delivery
- Includes facility for uploading personalised training video
- Ready support assisting those with specific needs in the workplace
- Video on demand and text-based where required
- Increase confidence and productivity for the workplace and education
- Includes Windows 10 migration training, MacOS updates, etc
- Integration with existing HR/education systems, SCORM compliant
- Learn in your language: 8 languages standard, additional on request
- Full reporting and progress data export
- Learn and progress at your own pace.
- Variable licensing options to suit user requirements
- Deployed on Microsoft Azure - fully secure, readily available accessibility
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.