UCNS Managed IT
UCNS - Cloud Wi-Fi Heat Map Survey Assessment
This service provides a comprehensive service to evaluate the wireless service (Wi-Fi) to facilitate cloud based applications (such as O365, Skype, Google Drive).
Professional hardware based multi-antenna scanning is leveraged, overlaid with floor plans to provide detailed visual heat maps and recommendations
- UK based 24x365 service desk
- Varying levels of Service support hours (up to 24x365)
- ISO 9001 (quality) and ISO 27001 (security) for confidence
- ITIL v3 Standards compliant
- VIP and Executive aware service models
- Continuous improvement programme in place
- Asset inventorying for easy escalation and asset identification
- Remote support tools for remote resolution
- Network, systems and hardware monitoring capability
- Change management (CAB) integration capability
- Efficient and stress-free resolution of service requests and incidents.
- No single point of failure delivering greater service availability.
- Service Level Agreement (SLA) monitoring
- High first call resolution rate (FCR)
- Overflow only services
- User satisfaction survey for all calls
- Accredited to ISO 9001 - Quality Management UKAS audited
- Accredited to ISO 27001 - Information Security UKAS audited
- Accredited Cyber Essentials Plus for additional security
- Wholly owned and managed on boarding planning and process