Fernhill Systems provides a full seamless service to implement, upgrade, develop and support your Oracle technologies on either our own IL3 cloud or your private cloud. These include Fusion applications, e-Business Suite versions 11i/R12.1.x/R12.2, OBIEE/OBIA, Oracle Prebuilt Analytics, BI Foundation Suite, Fusion Middleware and Oracle Database Technologies (11G and 12c).
- Implementation onto our IL3 or your private cloud
- Full Implemention, Upgrade, Development, Support and Train Services
- Flexible pricing model: T&M or Fixed Price
- Experienced Consultants
- Project coverage from requirement to cutover
- Reliable Cost Effective Partner
- Best practice implementation methods
- Low cost cloud implementation
- Low risk cloud implementation
- Quickest time to gain benefit and realise value
£275 to £925 per person per day
Fernhill Systems (Scotland) Ltd
Dr Mohamed Anwar
|Training service provided||Yes|
|How the training service works||
We offer a complete learning solution for implementers, managers, administrators, developers and end-users. This includes product overviews, training for effective management control, and real-time visibility to financial processing and results. This is an all-digital online offering and is regularly updated with new release information.
- Filter training by product release (11i, R12.1.x, R12.2.x, 11g, 12c)
- Learn by job role (Accountant, Accounting Manager, Payables Specialist, Receivables Specialist, OAM, 11g, 12c, etc.)
- Learn through online courses delivered by our Oracle experts.
- Learn by skills for your job role
- Learn by topics aligned to each skill.
- Assess your understanding with skills checks.
- Practice what you have learned with hands-on-labs.
- Get answers to your questions directly from the instructor.
- Verify your skills by taking a Cloud certification exam
|Training is tied to specific services||Yes|
|Services the training service works with||
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||Yes|
|How the setup or migration service works||
We can assist clients in:
- assessment of moving to the Cloud and initial planning of a path
- implementing Cloud services in a phased programme including integration, data migration and reporting extensions.
Additionally we can help clients with their:
- Sizing (to determine hardware/storage, etc. which will be required)
- Testing of applications before migration (to ensure compatible with cloud infrastructure/performance tuning, etc.)
- Security/Data confidentiality issues
- Design of the service level agreement (SLA) document
- Ensuring scalability for future expansion of their systems
- Cloud Operating System (flavours and versions are compatible)
- Data Cleansing prior to migration (this will help to reduce costs)
During Transition, we can help to implement a cloud migration pilot to show early results which:
- Start to rationalise on-premise systems
- Start moving some functionality to the cloud (low risk high value)
- Implement hybrid integration to support cloud integration and for on-premise integration
Our Cloud Adoption Review can assess the clients' adoption of the Cloud Service post go live. We conduct an assessment across 4 pillars (governance, business adoption, stakeholder management and user support).
|Setup or migration service is for specific cloud services||Yes|
|List of supported services||
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||Yes|
|How the quality assurance and performance testing works||
Fernhill Systems (Scotland) Ltd put the following plan into quality assurance and testing approaches:
Data-Centric Testing - to ensure that valid and correct data is in the system and fulfils business requirements
Report Testing - to verify the software functionality. This approach includes testing of different data sets as well as usability testing.
Load/Performance Testing - to validate the performance and scalability of the system under high loads.
Security Testing - to ensure customers data confidentiality and protection.
Fernhill have experience in utilising Oracle's proprietary (e.g. Oracle Applications Testing Suite) and software from other vendors e.g. HP Loadrunner, Neoload, etc.
|Security testing service||No|
|Ongoing support service||Yes|
|Types of service supported||
|How the support service works||
Fernhill Systems provides a full seamless service to implement, upgrade, develop and support your Oracle technologies on either our own IL3 cloud or your private cloud.
The services we support are for:
- Oracle E-Business Suite
- Oracle Fusion Middleware Technologies inc OAM/OID/SSO, etc.
- Oracle Database Technologies
- Oracle Business Intelligence (OBIEE/OBIA)
- Oracle Developer (SQL, PL/SQL, Java)
Fernhill will provide On site support between 09:00 hours and 17:30 hours from Monday to Friday excluding Public Holidays.
Weekend, out-of-hours and support during public holidays will be provided remotely.
|Email or online ticketing support||Email or online ticketing|
|Support response times||
Fernhill consultants will respond to production critical issues quickly and work around the clock until the issues are resolved. To provide you with a consistent response, Fernhill's priority service level is based on severity indicators with the following targets:
- Severity 1 service requests: 90% response within 1 hour (available 24/7)
- Severity 2 service requests: 90% response within 2.5 local business hours
- Severity 3 and 4 service requests: 90% response by next local business day
We believe in delivering a quality service to our clients - therefore, response times at weekends will be the same as above.
|User can manage status and priority of support tickets||Yes|
|Online ticketing support accessibility||WCAG 2.0 A|
|Phone support availability||9 to 5 (UK time), 7 days a week|
|Web chat support||No|
We will appoint a named Delivery Manager and agree a set of policies and procedures for classifying and managing incidents and will seek to work within this framework to deliver service support. Once an incident is open, our online support system counts the time till the incident is closed. This metric allows the client to gauge the overall customer experience and ensure that incidents are correctly classified
and monitored. Without this over-arching approach there is a risk of a detrimental effect on the user’s experience of the service.
Fernhill will respond to SRs and incidents per the following guidelines (“Service Request Response Guidelines”), calculated from when the SR is accepted by Fernhill through the Cloud Support system:
1. 90% of Severity 1 SRs and Incidents within one (1) hour;
2. 90% of Severity 2 SRs and Incidents within two and one half (2.5) local business hours;
3. 90% of Severity 3 and 4 SRs and Incidents within the next local business day.
The cost of providing this support will be £19,500 per annum excluding VAT.
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Conforms to BS7858:2012|
|Government security clearance||Up to Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS)|
|Price||£275 to £925 per person per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||No|
|Pricing document||View uploaded document|
|Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card||View uploaded document|
|Service definition document||View uploaded document|
|Terms and conditions document||View uploaded document|