Providing a range of cyber security awareness and training options to support all members of the organisation.
- Cyber Security Scenario exercising
- Formal classroom based training
- Practical situational awareness
- Confidence to understand cyber situations
- Awareness of types of cyber situations that might happen
- Training from subject matter experts
£5000 per person per day
|How the planning service works||200 words|
|Planning service works with specific services||Yes|
|Hosting or software services the planning service works with||
|Training service provided||Yes|
|How the training service works||
We provide half day Awareness Training Courses for up to eight employees that have been tailored to the specific needs of your organisation. This is a good introduction to Cyber Security and focuses on the role individual employees have in securing the corporate systems and data.
The course has been designed to be interactive with many practical tips for use in your day-to-day work. The course covers four topics:
• What is cyber? Why is it interesting/timely? Why should you care?
• How does the cloud affect what you do?
• Anatomy of an attack
• How to engage on the topic of cyber
• How to avoid compromising the organisation.
Some of the benefits our clients have gained from these courses include:
• Reduction in the number of data breaches due to human error
• Clearer understanding of what individuals should do to secure the organisation’s assets
• Clearer understanding on how the cloud supports the business
• Heightened Cyber Awareness
• Staff motivated to 'Protect the Business'
• Avoidance of disclosure of private information (attracting substantial fines imposed under the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)).
|Training is tied to specific services||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||Yes|
|How the quality assurance and performance testing works||Post training evaluation and assessment of learning.|
|Security services type||
|Certified security testers||Yes|
|Security testing certifications||
|Ongoing support service||No|
|Email or online ticketing support||Yes, at extra cost|
|Support response times||Within 48 hours|
|User can manage status and priority of support tickets||Yes|
|Online ticketing support accessibility||None or don’t know|
|Phone support availability||9 to 5 (UK time), Monday to Friday|
|Web chat support||No|
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Other security clearance|
|Government security clearance||Up to Developed Vetting (DV)|
|Price||£5000 per person per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||No|
|Pricing document||View uploaded document|
|Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card||View uploaded document|
|Service definition document||View uploaded document|
|Terms and conditions document||View uploaded document|