A full design and implementation service for building Service Integration and SIAM capabilities in your estate. This encompasses the build of organisation, process, governance and tooling capabilities. Our approach ensures delivery is owned by your team and that the design fully integrates with, and enhances, existing Service Management capabilities.
- Design and Build of your SIAM and Service Management capabilities.
- Eﬀective management within a multi-supplier delivery model.
- Integration with your current Service Management processes, governance and organisation.
- Introduction of DevOps culture within your organisation.
- Deﬁnition of Tooling Strategy.
- Automation of Service Management processes within your selected tooling.
- Creation of Cloud Broker capabilities.
- Use of Agile Scrum to drive pace and ownership.
- Accelerated delivery of strong Service Integration capabilities.
- Effective management of a multi-supplier delivery model.
- Automation of process to drive eﬃciencies.
- Closer alignment of project and operational teams.
- Reduction in overall IT spend.
- Increased organisational agility, whilst maintaining alignment of capacity and demand.
- Full ownership of design by your organisation.
£360 per person per day
+44 203 709 1625
|Training service provided||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||Yes|
|How the setup or migration service works||
The Mozaic SIAM Implementation Service is a full design and implementation service for building a SIAM function for your estate. This encompasses the build of the SIAM Organisation, Process, Service Architecture, Governance and Tooling capabilities. We use our Agile Scrum based methodology to ensure that we iteratively build the capabilities that you need to operationally implement and manage your IT Services. Our approach ensures that your IT Service Management team owns the delivery of improvements and the future processes. We will ensure that our design fully integrates with, and enhances, the existing Service Management of your heritage estate.
There are three key phases to our set-up and migration service:
Phase 1 – a rapid assessment and planning discovery phase.
Phase 2 – putting in place the architectural foundations of a tooling implementation.
Phase 3 – establishing an agile approach to design and delivery planning.
Capitalising on our wealth of experience in ITSM cloud based tooling deployment will ensure that your ability to support a Cloud based enterprise, driving maximum benefit in terms of cost, agility and operational excellence are delivered.
|Setup or migration service is for specific cloud services||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||No|
|Ongoing support service||No|
|Service constraints||Our service does not have any constraints.|
|Email or online ticketing support||No|
|Web chat support||No|
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Staff screening not performed|
|Government security clearance||Up to Developed Vetting (DV)|
|Price||£360 per person per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||No|
|Pricing document||View uploaded document|
|Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card||View uploaded document|
|Service definition document||View uploaded document|
|Terms and conditions document||View uploaded document|