Secure Cloud Hosting (Application layer security)
Using ZScaler Private Access (ZPA) to our AWS secure hosting environment, you can migrate your legacy applications to the cloud, safe in the knowledge that only your approved users and partners can access your application and data. Utilising our PSN ReachBack service will enable Internet Access to your PSN Applications.
- Understand best practice approach for set-up & configuration
- Consultation on secure deployment of Zscaler platform
- Policies, Dashboards, Accounts, Report creation
- Architecture and Design
- Authentication of users: LDAP, ADFS, Okta, etc.
- Web Control Rules: URL filtering, Cloud-Control, Bandwidth-Control, etc
- Office 365 integration with Zscaler.
- Move apps to the cloud on your schedule
- Phase out legacy VPNs in a controlled manner
- Requires no on-premises and on-device hardware or software
- Secure internet access, deployed across your organisation (PSN Reachback)
- Expert knowledge to rapidly and effectively deploy Zscaler/AWS Services
- PSN Reachback Capabilities
- High Availability design for critical infrastructrure.
- No VPN client to launch or exit
- Automatically routes to the location that delivers the best performance
- Removes complexity and security risk of VPNs
- Secure access to cloud based apps without VPN
- Quick to deploy with no on premises device, hardware software
- Automatically blocks known malicious and unauthorised sites