SmartSourcing offers services to develop, support and manage cloud Cyber risks. The Specialist agile service provides governance, risk management and information security solutions allowing protection of information and assets from sophisticated cyber threats. SmartSourcing is ISO27001 and Cyber Essentials accredited. Specialists are CISM, CISSP, CompTIA Security+, CASP and CISMP accredited.
- Information Assurance and Compliance services
- Services offered in compliance with Government and GCHQ standards
- Risk and security management services including GDPR specialists
- Cloud service, network, system and application security assurance
- Data compliance services and IT security system services
- Certified Cyber Security Consultancy scheme (CCP) Specialists and Officers
- Risk Management & Accreditation Document Set (RMADS) services
- Cloud Security Testing Services
- Business continuity analysis service
- Disaster recovery Specialists
- Scalable, flexible, tailored and innovative solutions for client needs
- Work Packages and Statements of Work configured/managed to budget
- Security Cleared Specialists including BPSS, CTC, SC and DV Cleared
- Managed Service Solutions and Services
- Fully flexible Specialist engagement and resourcing on a call-off basis
- Regular client engagement and service reviews
- Effective Recruitment, Mentoring and Knowledge Transfer Services
- Value for Money (VfM) cost effective solutions – outside IR35
- Track record of supply to Government and Wider Public Sector
- Extensive network of highly skilled technical Certified Specialists and Resources
£175 to £1750 per person per day
|How the planning service works||
SmartSourcing’s Cloud Support Services deliver entire planning services, specialists and support for projects and programmes across Cloud.
To meet all planning requirements, SmartSourcing provides Cloud Support Specialists to assist with & perform planning and deliver analysis of problems and risks in the Cloud application to ensure business/department goals are met.
Cloud support services for planning include:
Business Architecture Development: Analysis of the risks that might be caused by Cloud application from a business perspective and delivery of solutions.
IT Architecture Development: Identify the applications that support the business processes and the technologies required to support enterprise applications and data systems.
Requirements on Quality of Service Development: Review and analysis of non-functional requirements such as reliability, security, disaster recovery etc. which could affect quality of service
Solution Design and Transformation: Formulation of transformation plans to convert the current business to cloud and provision of project and programme delivery.
SmartSourcing will deliver all business planning services before deploying applications to the Cloud Data Security and Privacy Requirement, Budget Requirements, Type of cloud-public, private or hybrid, Data backup requirements, Training requirements, Dashboard and reporting requirements, Client access requirements and Data export requirements.
|Planning service works with specific services||No|
|Training service provided||Yes|
|How the training service works||
SmartSourcing’s experienced trainers can provide bespoke training solutions for all Technology, Cloud software and hosting requirements needed within a client’s project, programme, team or department. Our Specialists will tailor all requirements to the needs of the organisation and provide expert system, process and policy training.
SmartSourcing’s Trainers will deliver multiple training solutions including soft skills training, course design, development & research, blended learning solutions, technical training, ITIL & systems training, instructor-led training, training needs analysis & gap analysis, accelerated learning solutions, training evaluation, training project management and consultancy, training documentation and floor walking & helpdesk training.
|Training is tied to specific services||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||Yes|
|How the setup or migration service works||
SmartSourcing delivers Cloud Migration Support Services to assist in the process of moving data, applications or other business elements from the business/department to the cloud, or to move from one cloud environment to another.
SmartSourcing will provide end-to-end setup and migration through discovery, assessment, migration planning, migration and testing, deployment and management and optimisation.
The delivery provides the appropriate model for migration including Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) or Software as a Service (SaaS).
Areas assessed by Cloud Specialists include privacy, interoperability, data and application portability, data integrity, business continuity and security.
Our support service will deliver business/departments plans and migrate applications and data from their current location to a cloud-based platform. Through strategic planning and execution, SmartSourcing’s Cloud Migration Support Service provides a consultative approach with the aim of reducing risk during the migration phase.
Highly experienced and/or certified Specialists with public sector understanding and exceptional knowledge of Cloud projects and programmes will provide all services and support.
|Setup or migration service is for specific cloud services||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||Yes|
|How the quality assurance and performance testing works||
SmartSourcing delivers quality assurance and performance testing through our Testing, Test Strategy & Test Management Services and include Agile, Cloud, Load, Mobile, User Acceptance, Penetration and Performance. Provision of manual and automated testing services as well as Cloud based testing.
Our Cloud Support Specialists work closely with the client to provide:
- Functional and non-functional testing - Manual and automated testing
- Test framework and process assessments and recommendations
- Cloud testing including SOASTA, CloudTest, LoadStorm, AppPerfect., JMeter and AppPerfect
- Test Management, Governance and Consultancy
- HP LoadRunner, NeoLoad, eggplant Performance and Open Source performance tools
- Testing Specialists for projects across IaaS, SaaS and PaaS environments
- Web-based, ERP, COTS, Wireless, mobile and Cloud testing
- Unit, System, UAT, Integration, OAT, Load, Stress, Spike API and Configuration
- Risk Assessment and Management
- Operating to best practice test protocols and standards.
Specialists are certified ISEB, ISTQB and ASTQB with frameworks and tools including Selenium, HTP Quicktest, Cucumber and Mocha.
|Security services type||
|Certified security testers||Yes|
|Security testing certifications||
|Other security testing certifications||
|Ongoing support service||No|
|Service constraints||There are no constraints to services offered.|
|Email or online ticketing support||Email or online ticketing|
|Support response times||SmartSourcing aims to respond to all requests with 1 hour of receipt Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5.30pm. Out of hours, arrangements can be established by client request.|
|User can manage status and priority of support tickets||No|
|Phone support availability||9 to 5 (UK time), Monday to Friday|
|Web chat support||No|
SmartSourcing provides Cloud Support and Helpdesk solutions and Specialists to deliver ITIL compliant services across a broad range of technologies. Our Specialists cover multiple services including server administration, network support and end user support.
- Microsoft, Oracle and Cisco industry accredited Specialists
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd line support solutions
- Server and Infrastructure Management support Specialists
- Technical and Application Support Services
- Service Performance Management including SLA and KPI's
- Service desk function reviews
- Network, systems and hardware monitoring services
- Incident and problem management
- Industry standard toolsets and industry best practice operations
- Flexible Specialist provision
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Conforms to BS7858:2012|
|Government security clearance||Up to Developed Vetting (DV)|
|Price||£175 to £1750 per person per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||No|
|Pricing document||View uploaded document|
|Terms and conditions document||View uploaded document|