The APM Project Fundamentals Qualification(PFQ) is an introduction to the principles of project management and offers a fundamental awareness of project management terminology. The course is designed for individuals who are working in a project environment to establish a baseline understanding of project management best practices to APM standards.
- Training is delivered by an experienced and certified APM practitioner
- APM accredited and nationally recognised project management certification
- Training is delivered in a passionate, relatable, and practical way
- We have over 40 years’ experience delivering courses
- Introduces project management tools, techniques, and approach to APM standards
- This is a 2 day course
- Covers risk management, planning and scheduling, and resource management
- Covers the important ‘soft skills’ such as teamwork and communication
- Become familiar with the language and terminology of project management
- Gain an APM qualification that is recognised nationally and internationally
- Techniques needed for adaptation to the demands of project management
- Widen your understanding of project management tools
- Contributes to the development of a committed, highly skilled workforce
- Build confidence in applying fundamental project management principles
- Become a more effective part of a project management team
£749.17 to £749.17 per person
- Education pricing available
- Pricing document
- Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card
- Service definition document
- Terms and conditions
IMD GROUP LTD
|Training service provided||Yes|
|How the training service works||
We provide specialist project management training that covers the tools and techniques required to successfully deliver projects in both the public, and private sector. Our APM course is delivered by experienced APM practitioners who built a career in project management prior to moving into development and training with us.
This course is ideally suited to anyone working in a project environment whether they are actively involved in the delivery of the project, or working in parallel to support project management professionals. This course provides individuals with the baseline understanding required to interact and engage with project management professionals in all environments, across both cloud and non cloud related projects.
|Training is tied to specific services||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||No|
|Ongoing support service||No|
Maximum class size of 16 for optimum levels of student/teacher interaction, and to ensure all content is covered in a way that caters to all types of individuals.
UK wide coverage, subject to the availability of our trusted and accredited training professionals.
|Email or online ticketing support||No|
|Phone support availability||9 to 5 (UK time), Monday to Friday|
|Web chat support||No|
For each engagement through GCloud, you will be provided with an IMD Account Manager who will be your central point of contact throughout the delivery of services. Where possible, we aim to provide you with an Account Manager who has experience operating within the relevant field associated with the engagement to coordinate the delivery of similar services.
In addition to the Account Manager, we endeavour to provide you with an additional layer of Account Support in the form of a secondary point of contact for each engagement. In this way, we mitigate the likelihood of having a single point of failure, and have mechanisms in place to maintain continuity of service.
Support will be provided remotely via email and phone for the most part, with the flexibility to arrange meetings on site or at our offices when needed. On site support can be offered during the working week where requests are made prior to proposals being submitted / individual call-off contracts agreed.
Your Account Management and Support resources are typically integrated into the delivery team and so costs are included within the proposal for each engagement.
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Conforms to BS7858:2012|
|Government security clearance||Up to Developed Vetting (DV)|
|Price||£749.17 to £749.17 per person|
|Discount for educational organisations||Yes|