As online and digital channels continue to proliferate, delivery of a website experience that is personalised and relevant, is becoming increasingly important. We work with our clients to build web experiences that improve audience engagement and increase acquisition, conversion and retention for the metrics that matter to you.
- Website creation, deployment and support
- Web content management and deployment
- Consultancy – online journey mapping and persona creation
- Online personalisation
- Integration to CRM systems, create one view of the customer
- Build personas and target your audience with highly relevant information.
- Increase engagement and conversion through personalised content.
- Understand full user online journey with you.
- Arm your customer service team with information from online channels
- Make all online touchpoints more valuable to your audience
- Help your users find what they want
- Communicate effectively online
- Ability to transact online
- Ability for users to “self-service” online
£790 to £2930 per person per day
KPMG G-Cloud Team
|How the planning service works||Working with our clients we use our proven methodology, underpinned by reporting tools and templates to quickly launch the project. We use checkpoints to control transition, focusing on proving that predefined success criteria have been achieved. We identify key activities, risks and assumptions and build a joint plan.|
|Planning service works with specific services||No|
|Training service provided||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||Yes|
|How the setup or migration service works||Our approach starts with understanding the desired business outcomes and establishing a strong business benefits case and realisation plan. We work with clients to establish the optimum scope for cloud based services building roadmaps that balance key factors eg. cost, standardised vs bespoke, security requirements, modes of access and scalability.|
|Setup or migration service is for specific cloud services||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||No|
|Security testing service||No|
|Ongoing support service||No|
We will require reasonable access to key stakeholders.
We will require reasonable access to relevant documents and data.
We will agree cyber and physical security measures prior to commencement.
We will agree specific requirements for access to premises and client equipment prior to commencement.
We will agree access to client’s 3rd parties where required prior to commencement.
|Email or online ticketing support||No|
|Web chat support||No|
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Other security clearance|
|Government security clearance||Up to Developed Vetting (DV)|
|Price||£790 to £2930 per person per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||No|
|Pricing document||View uploaded document|
|Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card||View uploaded document|
|Terms and conditions document||View uploaded document|