Identity and Access Management
BJSS leverages its extensive experience implementing enterprise-grade systems when approaching Identity and Access Management. Whether it is selecting an IdAM package for a new greenfield delivery, or integrating a bespoke application into an existing IdAM solution, BJSS can provide design, development, testing and automation skills to deliver a best-in-class implementation.
- Experience implementing a range of COTS and bespoke IdAM solutions.
- On-premise and cloud implementations, plus Software-as-a-Service.
- Review existing processes and application landscape, recommending suitable IdAM options.
- Integrate enterprise and bespoke systems using OAuth/SAML/OpenID, SSO, MFA, etc.
- End user and API Access Management.
- Universal and federated user directories, including OKTA and AWS Cognito.
- Define and support IdAM processes, such as onboarding and offboarding.
- Implement authorisation techniques, including Role Based Access Control.
- Privileged Access Management and permission hierarchy design.
- Access control auditing and monitoring.
- Large-scale mixed public and gov implementation experience.
- Technology-agnostic, using DevOps and automation best practices.
- Considered and appropriate security controls.
- A team with broad and deep engineering experience.
- Enable a Principle of Least Privilege permission approach.
- Robust and maintainable implementations.
- Managed service offerings.
- Multi-discipline teams that can work hand-in-hand with your own staff.
- Knowledge shared and existing team's skillset improved.
- Deliver high-quality software through automation, reducing human error.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.