Experienced specialists fulfil the full spectrum of testing services, including functional, non-functional (performance, load, stress, accessibility, security), automation and exploratory testing. This also includes test architecture, strategy, planning and management. BJSS’ testing services implement agile and collaborative working practices and provide guidance and instruction to clients.
- Deliver functional software testing, planning and execution.
- Undertake performance, load, stress, soak testing of solution.
- Develop and implement test strategy, planning and management.
- Automate all forms of testing and implement within continuous delivery.
- Tool selection and best practices framework architecture.
- Review existing testing, provide and implement recommendations.
- BDD, ATDD and TDD approaches.
- Collaborative working from requirements design to production testing.
- Reporting on test metrics automatically and graphically.
- Independent tooling advice and open source expertise.
- Assured, high-quality software delivery through iterative, collaborative working practices.
- Increase confidence in quality, reducing barrier to production.
- Reduction of business risk in delivery.
- Increase of value delivered to users through each iteration.
- Reduction of cost through using open source tools.
- Integration testing of third-party services and interfaces.
- Continuous testing as part of the build pipeline, preventing regression.
- Parallel testing, ensuring rapid feedback cycle.
- Decrease delivery cycle time through automation.
- Well-Architected, maintainable, extensible test automation frameworks.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.