Microsoft Dynamics Cloud Implementation/Testing/Roll out/Support-Dynamics 365, CRM, AX & NAV
Our Microsoft Dynamics services/solutions drives superior citizen engagement. We go beyond the traditional ERP/CRM to provide next-gen digital CX solutions on Microsoft stack through integration of CRM with Data Lakes, efficiency with Robotics, predictive analytics through Artificial Intelligence and extend solutions to capture IOT monitoring providing holistic citizen centric solutions.
- CXO Advisory Services
- E2E service offerings on Microsoft Dynamics 365, CRM,AX, NAV
- Cloud Migration Services
- Transformation Services through IOT integration, AI analytics, RPA
- Package Advisory Services
- IT-as-a-Service Offering
- Program and project management, OCM
- System enhancements and upgrades
- Comprehensive range of industry and horizontal solutions
- Data Lake Integration and Data Migration
- Accelerated time to market by up to 40%.
- Best-in industry service, quality, innovations, speed, business value
- Maximized return on investment (ROI)
- Flexible consumption and payment options with fluctuating support requirements
- Rapid deployment solution integration
- Digital transformation enabled by the complete Microsoft stack
- Multiple service delivery models
- Rapid Deployment Solutions
- Value-for-price proposition
£180 to £1400 per unit
- Pricing document
- Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card
- Service definition document
- Terms and conditions
- Modern Slavery statement
|How the planning service works||We plan the entire gamut of movement from Standalone to Cloud Software. Infosys helps clients migrate their business-critical workloads to the cloud while ensuring integration and seamless operations of both cloud and on premise instances. Our cloud planning experts provide end-to-end consulting services and support for moving on premise apps and software landscape to a cloud infrastructure resulting in minimal impact on overall system performance.|
|Planning service works with specific services||Yes|
|Hosting or software services the planning service works with||Dynamics 365 Cloud|
|Training service provided||Yes|
|How the training service works||Yes, we provide training for cloud software and hosting services based on client requirement. We provide end-user training, train-the-trainer approach and provide user documentation and instruction manuals|
|Training is tied to specific services||Yes|
|Services the training service works with||Dynamics 365 Cloud|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||Yes|
|How the setup or migration service works||
"Dynamic 365 Cloud Advisory Services Framework help buyers to migrate to cloud. The work flow of the Cloud advisory services and its sub activities are outlined as below:
Readiness assessment -> Expert judgement -> Implementation -> Optimization
1. Readiness assessment - Analyse and assess the feasibility of cloud
2. readiness and technical challenges
3. Expert Judgement - Consulting and cloud Implementation , expert judgement on fit-gap analysis.
4. Implementation - End to end solution Support to the organization to the cloud implementation.
5. Optimization - Continuous support activities for performance improvement and maintenance."
|Setup or migration service is for specific cloud services||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||Yes|
|How the quality assurance and performance testing works||Yes, we provide QA & Performance Testing Services with adherence to CMMi Service Standards|
|Security services type||Security risk management|
|Ongoing support service||Yes|
|Types of service supported||
|How the support service works||Support can be provided 24/7 or 9 to 5 according to project requirement. We work with the client and agree on the SLAs|
|Service constraints||No constraints|
|Email or online ticketing support||Yes, at extra cost|
|Support response times||Support can be provided 24/7 or 9 to 5 according to project requirement. We work with the client and agree on the SLAs|
|User can manage status and priority of support tickets||No|
|Phone support availability||24 hours, 7 days a week|
|Web chat support||Yes, at an extra cost|
|Web chat support availability||24 hours, 7 days a week|
|Web chat support accessibility standard||None or don’t know|
|How the web chat support is accessible||NA|
|Web chat accessibility testing||NA|
"L1 L2 and L3 Support
At high level, L1, L2 & L3 can be mapped to
L1 Support -> Application operations and monitoring, Categorization and logging of tickets, Fixing known/commonly occurring issues, Escalating issues to next level within SLA timelines in absence of a known resolution.
L2 Support -> Application production support, Problem Management, configuration Management, Escalated Incident Management for tickets escalated from L1 team
L3 Support - > change and release management, SLA management, Escalated Incident Management for tickets escalated from L2 team, Minor Enhancements < 40 hours (typically), Bug fixes .
Pricing is factored considering the volume and complexity size of the tickets.
Infosys can provide a technical account manager or cloud support engineer based on client requirements"
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Conforms to BS7858:2012|
|Government security clearance||Up to Security Clearance (SC)|
|Price||£180 to £1400 per unit|
|Discount for educational organisations||No|