Phoenix Software Ltd
AvePoint Policies and Insights for Microsoft 365
Secure Microsoft 365 Teams, Groups, SharePoint, and OneDrive with ease. Reduce IT’s security burden. Easily find, prioritize, fix, and enforce controls for permissions, membership, and configuration. All your workspaces, completely secure.
- Security search gives insight into Team, Group, SharePoint, OneDrive permissions
- Actionable insights -- expire, remove, or edit permissions from reports
- Set access policies for external users based on workspace metadata
- Highlight known and potential security issues, prioritized by content sensitivity
- Define risk w/ Microsoft sensitive info types for industry, region
- Monitor for, automatically notify, or adjust unauthorised or outofpolicy changes.
- Security dashboards track exposure, anonymous links, external users over time
- Add, edit, expire, remove permissions for sensitive workspaces or files
- Heatmaps aggregate exposed content with sensitive information across Microsoft365
- 20+ OOTB rules can be used for automatic policy enforcement
- Enable central monitoring over Microsoft 365 security
- Get critical security insights for Teams, Groups, Sites, OneDrive
- Easily identify exposure -- anonymous links or Teams' shadow users
- Highlight gaps between your intended governance policies and current state.
- Automatically resolve violations and report on or repair unauthorized changes.
- Cut through the noise. Admins focus on critical security issues
- Build policies based on insights and best practices, enforce guidelines
- Revert or notify of configuration drift and security issues automatically
- Built to scale: get insights and apply batch fixes fast
- Maintain record of adoption and exposure over time via dashboards
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.