The service provides an intelligence processing service to tackle large or complex data processing requirements; based on the provision of security cleared (NPPV/SC) experts, skilled in data analysis and manipulation, deploying a range of software tools and techniques used in our support of UK Law Enforcement organisations.
- Service Readiness. Fast paced inception and deployment
- Flexible response; scale and location is adjusted to suit requirement.
- UK Law Enforcement authorised. Security Cleared accredited and experienced
- Procedurally Compliant. Managed in accordance with UK Government
- Service ensures data security and designed to avoid potential security-issues
- Service provides clear audit trail, ensuring correct data access.
- Ensures investigations progressed quickly whilst the information is still current.
- Produces quality results quickly, so output intelligence provides effective results
- Allows organisations to respond where they would otherwise be unable.
- Ongoing productivity improvement; knowledge transfer in both directions.
£721 per person per day
- Pricing document
- Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card
- Service definition document
- Terms and conditions
- Modern Slavery statement
|How the planning service works||The service provides for planning and analysis of intelligence related projects and programmes, including offering expertise on the implementation and use of cloud software services.|
|Planning service works with specific services||No|
|Training service provided||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||No|
|Security services type||
|Certified security testers||Yes|
|Security testing certifications||
|Ongoing support service||No|
|Email or online ticketing support||No|
|Web chat support||No|
|Support levels||This service does not provide support|
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Other security clearance|
|Government security clearance||Up to Developed Vetting (DV)|
|Price||£721 per person per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||No|