CGI - Digital Investigation Accelerator Service
The service provides an intelligence processing service to tackle large or complex data processing requirements; based on the provision of security cleared (NPPV/SC) experts, skilled in data analysis and manipulation, deploying a range of software tools and techniques used in our support of UK Law Enforcement organisations.
- Service Readiness. Fast paced inception and deployment
- Flexible response; scale and location is adjusted to suit requirement.
- UK Law Enforcement authorised. Security Cleared accredited and experienced
- Procedurally Compliant. Managed in accordance with UK Government
- Service ensures data security and designed to avoid potential security-issues
- Service provides clear audit trail, ensuring correct data access.
- Ensures investigations progressed quickly whilst the information is still current.
- Produces quality results quickly, so output intelligence provides effective results
- Allows organisations to respond where they would otherwise be unable.
- Ongoing productivity improvement; knowledge transfer in both directions.
Return to top ↑
Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card
Service definition document
Terms and conditions
Modern Slavery statement