Amazon Web Services EMEA Sarl, UK Branch
Genomics on AWS (AWS ProServe)
AWS Professional Services assists customers in implementing the scalable processing of genomics data on AWS. Architectural solution areas include data storage, execution of bioinformatics workflows for secondary and tertiary analysis, and the use of machine learning (ML) methods.
- Review of existing data platform/s and associated workflows.
- Design and recommendations for cost-efficient, secure storage of genomics data.
- Design and recommendations for efficient, scalable execution of bio-informatics workflows.
- Design and recommendations for aggregated large-scale datasets of genetic variants.
- Recommendations for machine learning on AWS for improved genomics insights.
- Co-creation of technical designs for pilot implementations.
- Support during the technical implementation of pilots.
- Recommendations and support for moving pilot implementations to production.
- Reduces the time required to gain insights from genomics data
- Enables the customer to rapidly implement a genomics platform
- Enables a scalable, reliable, performant, cost-effective, compliant and secure platform
- Builds customer capability in implementing and managing genomics workflows, datasets
- Enables execution, processing, analysis of secondary and tertiary genomics data
- Enables large-scale analytics on genomics data
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.