AssistEdge Managed Automation Service.
AssistEdge Managed Automation Service provides Robotic Process Automation (RPA) as a service on Infosys Cloud. AssistEdge RPA provides a technology platform to automate business processes involving different applications across technology platforms by modelling rules executed by robots eliminating human errors. It provides E2E automation of repetitive tasks, transactions and processes.
- Cutting edge RPA technology product with innovative and continuous upgrade.
- Reusable framework for automation and runtime application Plug-n-Play.
- Comprehensive cloud automation suite to address diverse client scenarios.
- 24X7 availability of AssistEdge RPA platform for building automation BOTs
- A highly experienced Discovery team for discovering processes for automation
- Experienced Automation team with deep knowledge and extensive cloud automation
- Elastically scale up and scale down the platform on demand
- Robust Security framework to ensure application and data security.
- Flexible deployment model to meet diverse client needs.
- Move from CAPEX to OPEX commercial model.
- Improved productivity.
- Reduced operational costs upto 5X.
- Very low/no infrastructure requirements
- Reduction in SLA breach.
- Quicker time-to-market
- Elimination of human errors.
- ROI in less than 6 months
- End-to-end ownership
- Easy to scale across departments & geographies
- Flexible commercial model.
£1100 per unit
- Free trial available
- Pricing document
- Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card
- Service definition document
- Terms and conditions
- Modern Slavery statement
|Software add-on or extension||No|
|Cloud deployment model||Private cloud|
|Service constraints||There are no known constraints in selecting our service.|
|Email or online ticketing support||Email or online ticketing|
|Support response times||The ticket response time depends on the SLA agreed as per the contract signed between both the parties. This usually varies from 4 business hours to 24 business hours.|
|User can manage status and priority of support tickets||Yes|
|Online ticketing support accessibility||WCAG 2.1 AAA|
|Phone support availability||24 hours, 7 days a week|
|Web chat support||No|
|Onsite support||Onsite support|
"Typical support SLA is as below,
Service Levels for Product support:
1. Sev1 – Fatal Errors that meet the following criteria:
• Material Errors that prevent the use of Product completely;
• Material errors in essential functions having material commercial impact for which no work around exists; or
• Any error that permits unauthorized access to Personal Information or any loss thereof.
# Response Time – 4 business hours
#Remedial Process – Patch release
2. Sev2 – Severe Impact Errors that meet the following criteria:
• Errors that disable essential functions but for which a work around exists; or
• Errors that violate material Specifications
# Response Time – 8 business hours
# Remedial Process – Patch release or next version
3. Sev3 – Minor Deficiency with minimal impact to end users and the business.
# Response Time – 12 business hours
# Remedial Process – Patch release or next version"
|Support available to third parties||Yes|
Onboarding and offboarding
|Getting started||AssistEdge product manuals and user guides are provided as part of the solution. In addition to this, we also provide both Classrom training and Virtual Training options along with User Support options to help and support users in their automation journey.|
|End-of-contract data extraction||AssistEdge does not store any customer confidential and transaction data. AssistEdge works on the principle of Over The Top (OTT) which means it can act as a light weight wrapper around the existing enterprise applications used in the organization|
|End-of-contract process||At the end of contract period, we would do detailed training / knowledge transfer to the team who would take this over from our team as a transition plan.|
Using the service
|Web browser interface||Yes|
|Application to install||Yes|
|Compatible operating systems||Windows|
|Designed for use on mobile devices||No|
|What users can and can't do using the API||Users can consume API's to modify the business logic/ UI as per the business requirements.|
|API documentation formats|
|API sandbox or test environment||No|
|Description of customisation||The solution exposes the services that users can consume to create, modify the business logic as per the business requirements.|
|Independence of resources||Yes, the product architecture has been designed such that the infrastructure and the no of robots can be easily scaled up or scaled down according to the requirements.|
|Service usage metrics||Yes|
|Metrics types||AssistEdge RPA reports are available in a standard out of box template for viewing various RPA service metrics such as Robot utilization, exceptions, decision outcomes, and volumes. All activities like Bot Activities, handling times, interactions, source applications, exception stack and performance etc. are recorded and saved for reporting and insights.|
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Conforms to BS7858:2012|
|Government security clearance||Up to Security Clearance (SC)|
|Knowledge of data storage and processing locations||Yes|
|Data storage and processing locations||
|User control over data storage and processing locations||No|
|Datacentre security standards||Complies with a recognised standard (for example CSA CCM version 3.0)|
|Penetration testing frequency||At least once a year|
|Penetration testing approach||In-house|
|Protecting data at rest||Other|
|Other data at rest protection approach||The product does not store any application or customer specific data. The login credentials are stored in encrypted format using AES and DP API algorithm.|
|Data sanitisation process||No|
|Equipment disposal approach||A third-party destruction service|
Data importing and exporting
|Data export approach||AssistEdge does not store any customer confidential and transaction data. AssistEdge works on the principle of Over The Top (OTT) which means it can act as a light weight wrapper around the existing enterprise applications used in the organization|
|Data export formats||Other|
|Other data export formats||NA|
|Data import formats||Other|
|Other data import formats||NA|
|Data protection between buyer and supplier networks||Legacy SSL and TLS (under version 1.2)|
|Data protection within supplier network||Other|
|Other protection within supplier network||AssistEdge uses SSL (HTTPS) for all web requests. Data in transit is encrypted and communications happen over HTTPS. All traffic between the client and the solution platform is secured via HTTPS and supports integration with SSL/HTTPS protocol for ensuring encryption of data in motion|
Availability and resilience
|Guaranteed availability||We provide 99% availability of the AssistEdge RPA product on cloud.|
|Approach to resilience||AssistEdge RPA product on cloud is highly resilient and scalable. The platform provides disaster recovery, high availability and fallback capabilities through additional app-servers, reporting servers and databases servers depending on the scale of deployment.|
"AssistEdge RPA product enables alerts to be triggered for exceptions and deviations through the options below:
1. AssistEdge can create Tickets based on severity of issues, or integrate with a chat solution to provide chat alerts to business SPOCs.
2. Solution can be configured to send the automatic email notifications based on business needs to alert business users with exception details (summary report, attachments of the transaction file etc.).
3. Solution can move the exception fallouts to fallout queues which can be handled manually with provided guidance/description
4. The existing enterprise application monitoring and alert mechanism can also be leveraged for the AssistEdge solution."
Identity and authentication
|User authentication needed||Yes|
|User authentication||Username or password|
|Access restrictions in management interfaces and support channels||The AssistEdge RPA product supports active directory authentication and username-password based authentication and also can customize authentication as desired by the business needs.|
|Access restriction testing frequency||At least once a year|
|Management access authentication||Username or password|
Audit information for users
|Access to user activity audit information||You control when users can access audit information|
|How long user audit data is stored for||User-defined|
|Access to supplier activity audit information||You control when users can access audit information|
|How long supplier audit data is stored for||User-defined|
|How long system logs are stored for||User-defined|
Standards and certifications
|ISO/IEC 27001 certification||Yes|
|Who accredited the ISO/IEC 27001||Bureau Veritas Certification. ISO/IEC 27001:2013|
|ISO/IEC 27001 accreditation date||20/12/2017|
|What the ISO/IEC 27001 doesn’t cover||Our certification covers all aspects of information security management in development, customization, implementation and maintenance of software products as well as associated infrastructure including cloud, support services and enabling functions as per business requirements.|
|ISO 28000:2007 certification||No|
|CSA STAR certification||No|
|Other security certifications||Yes|
|Any other security certifications||
|Named board-level person responsible for service security||No|
|Security governance certified||Yes|
|Security governance standards||Other|
|Other security governance standards||For Data Protection/Information Security, AssistEdge has been certified by CISSP, CEH, OSCP, CISE and wrt technical vulnerability assessments AssistEdge is certified by CISA.|
|Information security policies and processes||
"The AssistEdge RPA product design process includes a detailed review of Application Security Architecture , Network and Deployment Security Architecture, Data Privacy Considerations (including applicable regulations, best practices and guidelines).
1. Secure coding standards (a blend of SEI-CERT Secure coding standards, OWASP and internal know-how) are used by the security team during the design and build process
2. An independent security assessment team reviews the security aspects and signs-off on all product releases to the market.
3. Ensured that products are free of OWASP top 10 & SANS Top25 vulnerabilities.
4. Leverages NVD (National Vulnerability Database) to cross verify security issues pertaining to open source components.
5. CWE (Common Weakness Enumeration) is referred during the security assessment of a product.
6. Gold standard industry certifications such as CISSP and CEH."
|Configuration and change management standard||Conforms to a recognised standard, for example CSA CCM v3.0 or SSAE-16 / ISAE 3402|
|Configuration and change management approach||The product adheres to ISO/IEC 19770. During implementation phase, Infosys follows standard quality control process and compliant to international quality standard and processes like CMMi Level 5, and ITIL.|
|Vulnerability management type||Conforms to a recognised standard, for example CSA CCM v3.0 or SSAE-16 / ISAE 3402|
|Vulnerability management approach||The AssistEdge RPA product is subjected to stringent security procedure for any security vulnerabilities. The security assessment includes static scan, dynamic scan and manual scan for every major release. Infosys is compliant with IEC 27001|
|Protective monitoring type||Supplier-defined controls|
|Protective monitoring approach||NA as the AssistEdge RPA does not store client data.|
|Incident management type||Undisclosed|
|Incident management approach||Infosys has a comprehensive Security Incident Response and Management procedure, which describes the steps to be taken for reporting, isolating, handling incidents and learning from security incidents. All incidents are captured by, and, reported to, respective departments and are handled according to the nature of the incident. Infosys’ security framework is aligned with the ISO27001:2013 information security management standard. Infosys is ISO27001:2013 certified. The external surveillance audits for the same are conducted on an annual basis by an independent third party audit agency (Bureau Veritas Certification-BVC).|
|Approach to secure software development best practice||Conforms to a recognised standard, but self-assessed|
Public sector networks
|Connection to public sector networks||No|
|Price||£1100 per unit|
|Discount for educational organisations||No|
|Free trial available||Yes|
|Description of free trial||We will be happy to arrange a demo of the solution and also consider a use case for POC based on business requirements|